Author Topic: how to become pro in dota?  (Read 8546 times)

Offline Satnspawn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: how to become pro in dota?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 11:50 »
Disconnect is better than lost XD And that's pretty much all what I found good from the video. Vanguard for every hero wasn't as bad then as it is now, especially with the block damage decrease on ranged hero version of vanguard. I really don't why people get that for ranged heroes (especially intelligence) if only half of enemy team focuses on physical damage. You are better off getting poor man's shield for it blocks meagerly 10 less damage than vanguard (if you want block at all). Hit point reg is good, but you can go without it. As for the 300 hp bonus you can get ghost scepter which will grant you almost half that but will discourage enemies to focus on you (such as mort and troll ) and reset their attack command on you which sometimes gives you enough time to escape.

Offline MastrOFDisastr

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 15:05 »
how become pro? watch mrniceguy replays. he good.

hahaahh true

Offline XxX[Muerto]XxX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 16:38 »
mrniceguy why you delete my posts?

Its true you made s&y on ds,till yestrday you were saying its imba and you will always make it but now you delete my posts.You are shamed what you done ?You realized  that s&y on ds is shit and fucking waste of money and there are much better items for him?

retired from xpam !

Dare and fight my brute !
http://xxxmuertoxxx.mybrute.com

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 17:06 »
lol mi no goldi... he idiot..
men i your biggest fan.
men i rreally dl your replays and watch.
i post proof when i come home,
i must go school now :|
p.s. i love you mng, why dont you see that :(

goldy not interesting and not funny, but if that keeps you happy ok by me!

@muerto I did not deleted your post, cause i cant do that only global admins can! About builds, well,I will build what ever i want on every hero i play, I will not ask you for opinion that is for sure! GL!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 20:15 »
Bottle first item is for noobs only...Watch some replays from competive dota and you will that no1 is getting bottle first item.Start with tangos,one flask,few branches and then buy bottle.You need some stats for better lasthit,thats why bottle first item sux.

not rly

roam sven or trilane for example

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 20:44 »
btw
lion mid = fail
lion mid bottle 1st item = 2x fail

You need to watch some pro team replays before saying this..
Watch this one: Nv.cn Vs Starsboba

Offline XxX[Muerto]XxX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 20:46 »
Tell me what hero on that trilane shoud get bottle?
retired from xpam !

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 20:50 »
Bottle first item is for noobs only...Watch some replays from competive dota and you will that no1 is getting bottle first item.Start with tangos,one flask,few branches and then buy bottle.You need some stats for better lasthit,thats why bottle first item sux.

not rly

roam sven or trilane for example

I have seen alot of pro team replays and none of them get bottle as their first item. Could you provide me a replay from gosugamers.net where someone took bottle as their first item??

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 21:18 »
Like always, 2 milions of experts... but no one here can show real pro skills...
even me.... however im not throwing crap words everywhere I post.

How come lion at mid with bottle is epic fail x2? think people before posting. Its becoming a crap to read forum where kids with mars bar instead of brain are posting.

Bottle at 1st itm is fail? why is that? who said so?
if u using bottle to recorver your hp yeah, it could be useless but not if u check rune nonstop and you push enemies with your spells....

Go to the high DotA league forum if u want to talk about how to become a pro.

Another thing is that.. how can u talk about pro or noob in playdota? Bot was made for rankig system. No matter of K/D no matter of deny creeps/kill creeps no matter of item build no matter of anything except WIN/LOSES so how can u be so sure that someone is pro or noob????  someone will say "look at me im 50/50 im pro"
and u let him play pro game where he will make a scapter for clinks... duh? saw it not once.

So stop posting bulshit-guess-posts because its getting annoying to read it all over again.

If I see that someone is writing that lion with bottle at mid is fail i'd better stay away from this PRO thread, otherwise I could become insane pro gamer with your advices and own u all within dagon on dragon knigh.

Shall be humor style of this thread but now we have tons of people that are playingplaydota for stats only and talking how pro they are which is pathetic.

All from me. Bye.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline advx

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 21:44 »
btw
lion mid = fail
lion mid bottle 1st item = 2x fail

You need to play some pro team games before saying this..

y this replay was nice but there was many fails like :
void lothar , ulti kunka  and
swapping venge was so easy .. last swap with lich was noobish from lich way

dont tell me that lion is mid hero : )
lion is only tri lane hero and no way for any other .
and im not saying that bottle on lion is bad , its bad as 1st item coz his 1st items are branches ward/chick tango

How come lion at mid with bottle is epic fail x2? think people before posting. Its becoming a crap to read forum where kids with mars bar instead of brain are posting.
if u using bottle to recorver your hp yeah, it could be useless but not if u check rune nonstop and you push enemies with your spells....
If I see that someone is writing that lion with bottle at mid is fail i'd better stay away from this PRO thread, otherwise I could become insane pro gamer with your advices and own u all within dagon on dragon knigh.
plz make new acc(coz ouh , ur banned :(   ) and challange me : )
ur posting is 3x fail so stay good : )
and y better plz stay away from this MEGApro thread , coz bottle 1st item any hero mid is imba fail !
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 21:51 by advx »

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 21:44 »
ive seen a good rep trilane lion cm sven . lion warder and refiling it all the time. worked perfect. when i have some more time ill browse  replays and post.

ive also seen bottle as first item on few well known edl players playing sven as roamer.

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 23:00 »
ive seen a good rep trilane lion cm sven . lion warder and refiling it all the time. worked perfect. when i have some more time ill browse  replays and post.

ive also seen bottle as first item on few well known edl players playing sven as roamer.

Again you failed. If lion bought bottle as first item, then who bought chicken?? Who bought wards?? Cm or sven?? I am not saying that bottle is bad for roaming heroes..what i am saying is bottle is not the best choice as the first item.

Ps: I am talking about pro competitive dota scene and not pubbers.

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 23:19 »

Lmao...I never said that i am too pro but i do play clam matches in other leagues. If you think that you are better than these guys, why aren't you playing in their place?? Anyways back to topic, so you say lion mid = fail. Watch this replay and have fun.
Ehome Vs Tot
Ps: If you want more replays of lion playing mid. I can send you the link.

Offline XxX[Muerto]XxX

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 23:27 »
You cant explain those noobs...

For example trilane wd,venge and sven.

Wd get chick,venge wards,sven qb few branches,trees and flask.Where is bottle there?

The hero who goes mid,he goes mid only to farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm.He isn't not supposed to gang, push mid tower at all ,it would be even better for him to lose his first tower so he will have more space to farm.

And dude mechanik,you are talking about pubs.I buy bottle,pickup dd ,go gang down kill both of them,then tp up and kill both up and get ultra.If its lion i have 4 kills alrdy i buy dagon and finish game with 30-0.Now you are pro?

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR BULLSHIT HERE,I TALK ABOUT HIGHSKILL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!
retired from xpam !

Offline advx

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 23:39 »

Lmao...I never said that i am too pro but i do play clam matches in other leagues. If you think that you are better than these guys, why aren't you playing in their place?? Anyways back to topic, so you say lion mid = fail. Watch this replay and have fun.
Ehome Vs Tot
Ps: If you want more replays of lion playing mid. I can send you the link.

ok u convinced me now that lion on mid is not allways fail
in that pick they does it was good to put lion mid but mostly he stays at trilane
but after ur post , some pubers with lion will go mid and dont let , for example sf go mid coz lion mid is not fail ( ofc i know we are talking abought HS games but who can explain that them ... )