Author Topic: Other Games  (Read 13007 times)

Offline Z0Di4C

• Retired Moderator
  • Lets Put a Smile on That Face !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Other Games
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 17:04 »
playing mass effect now rly cool rpg tho  gonna play mass effect 2 after finish 1st part

...if u like MEffect then ull LOVE Dragon age...check it out...
...ytube search : dragon age origins violence trailer...bioware made this game as well as mass effect...so its has a similar gameplay, also has awesome story and nice graphics...

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 23:03 »
playing mass effect now rly cool rpg tho  gonna play mass effect 2 after finish 1st part

...if u like MEffect then ull LOVE Dragon age...check it out...
...ytube search : dragon age origins violence trailer...bioware made this game as well as mass effect...so its has a similar gameplay, also has awesome story and nice graphics...

Bioware = best RPG's ever. From Baldur's Gate, to all it's sequences and now Dragon Age Origins and it's expansion Dragon Age Origins: Awakening. Finished game for 2nd time, now third time I'm gonna try solo TEMPLAR/CHAMPION with twohanded weapon (Starfang). Must say that requirements are pretty high. Graphics and RAM mostly. Good cooler is essential for DAO.

Now, for those who hadn't tried it yet check this out and watch it in HD coz only then you'll feel a glyphs of amazing graphics.

After you have seen it and you like it, or you have finished the game and want to get expansion take a good look at this. Watch in HD!!!

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2010, 00:37 »
In addition to previous post, I just find this on youtube. Definitely worth of watching.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22 »
dragon age is getting  A LOT of good reviews n gamespot think the game is fantastic. the campagn also changes by your choices n how you react to people so that alone makes your campagn unique.
i just wish i had the time to play it as the campagn is really really long
you suck and you know it!

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2010, 16:05 »
dragon age is getting  A LOT of good reviews n gamespot think the game is fantastic. the campagn also changes by your choices n how you react to people so that alone makes your campagn unique.

Not that long once you know what to do and how to play. First time it took me 11 days of playing for about 8 hours per day. Second time 2 weeks coz I didn't had so much spare time and I was searching the game for all secrets + quests + items. Anyway, I had awesome experience playing DAO.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2010, 20:32 »

Not that long once you know what to do and how to play. First time it took me 11 days of playing for about 8 hours per day. Second time 2 weeks coz I didn't had so much spare time and I was searching the game for all secrets + quests + items. Anyway, I had awesome experience playing DAO.

2 weeks is still a long time and i doubt u did every single sidequest. yes there are other longer games but i prefer something that would take 2 days or less like COD 5 (didnt try COD:mw2 yet). atleast taht is for now till i've time on my hands

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 00:31 »
I made each and every quest, followed guides and walkthroughs and stuff like that.
Well, now since you mentioned I haven't completed one sidequest and I still can't figure out how to do it.

Remember the guy in Dalish camp right before Brecillian forest, think his name is Jammel and he's in love with one red haired elf who finds him immature coz he can't prove his adultness (he's forbidden to go and hunt into forest since of werewolf disease) by hunting and killing a wild wolf.

Haven't found the solution yet and he now refuses to talk to me  :-\

Offline Berto

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2010, 03:08 »
Haven't found the solution yet and he now refuses to talk to me

Im playing DAO since few days ago, i have the same problem with that pussy idiot, wtf is wrong with him!?  :-\

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2010, 10:34 »

Im playing DAO since few days ago, i have the same problem with that pussy idiot, wtf is wrong with him!?  :-\

Lol, you just have to give him a pelt you find in the forest, then he can present it as his and get the woman.
Or if you have high persuasion skills, you can just persuade the elf lady to love him anyways.

About games, I can also recommend the Bioshock series. If you're looking for a cool free online game, I suggest League of Legends, which is a Dota copy with it's own twists. Also a fun game for a while is Savage 2 (also free), which is like a strategy fps set in the same universe as Heroes of Newerth.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:38 by Bleys »
We speak the international language of Dota!

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2010, 21:56 »
sweeeet.
i'm gonna dl it right after i get my VGA
my dad doesnt want to buy a decent VGA so i wont play n study (as if)

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Other Games ^^
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2010, 23:10 »
God Of War III + PS3 = GG
BB

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Other Games ^^
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2010, 23:47 »
God Of War III + PS3 = GG

True.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2010, 00:10 »
for me this was this was the best game i ever played

In which game you could from movie get directly into a game

pwned

only sucks that this video has no sound :((

cause i like that music from movie and from game also
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 00:13 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2010, 00:43 »

Im playing DAO since few days ago, i have the same problem with that pussy idiot, wtf is wrong with him!?  :-\

Lol, you just have to give him a pelt you find in the forest, then he can present it as his and get the woman.
Or if you have high persuasion skills, you can just persuade the elf lady to love him anyways.

About games, I can also recommend the Bioshock series. If you're looking for a cool free online game, I suggest League of Legends, which is a Dota copy with it's own twists. Also a fun game for a while is Savage 2 (also free), which is like a strategy fps set in the same universe as Heroes of Newerth.

I tried that also but he refused to take this pelt... What a noob, like girl would notice... Maybe I had lower persuasion skills then required for this quest to be done and that's why I failed :D

Offline Berto

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2010, 11:04 »
Dark, this kid run away to the forest lol, now hes not on camp and his girl doesnt want to talk to me. I guess hes hunting some shit but now hes probably dead by the wolfs xD I will have this quest foreveeeerrr  >:(

I love mmorpgs, Ive been playing guild wars for 4 years, now im waiting for GW2, imba game, check out the videos. Other games like fear, fear 2, bioshock, bioshock 2, mass effect, fallout, dragon age (actually playing)... etc etc