Author Topic: Another ban mod on a power trip  (Read 28765 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: Another ban mod on a power trip
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 20:45 »
Duh I'd suggest the moderators to lock threads like this before they escalate as from reading it i found 4 moderators being washed away by the thread starter.
Hes points = +
You guys have no points.(respect you gotta earn not force)

Your so lol guy!

If you post before you read all respond, then you only own (wash) yourself and no one else!

Point is, he is only understand what he wants to understand!

@Zerind: No need to put that in rules cause obviously 99% players know when game starts, and what is loading screen!

If you dont know when game starts then it is your problem not ours cause 99%>1%!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 21:00 »
Duh I'd suggest the moderators to lock threads like this before they escalate as from reading it i found 4 moderators being washed away by the thread starter.
Hes points = +
Where all these 1-10 post ppl come from??? Points??!?!? i am ++ how do you explain yourself now?

Offline Hakal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 21:05 »
Hes points = +

Your so lol guy!

If you post before you read all respond, then you only own (wash) yourself and no one else!

Point is, he is only understand what he wants to understand!

@Zerind: No need to put that in rules cause obviously 99% players know when game starts, and what is loading screen!

If you dont know when game starts then it is your problem not ours cause 99%>1%!
I don't even care about u or the guy who started the topic I'v read everything up to now and i can assure you that naging on one thing and repeating it 5 times make you look childish and even to the point that ur trying to justify ur action with a made up lie (spam I'm god for 1 week and ul eventualy think that u are allmighty).
Try summaring the points as everything in this world works that way,put valid things as + and negative as -.
Just ignore the false ones.

Offline Hakal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 21:11 »
Hes points = +
Where all these 1-10 post ppl come from??? Points??!?!? i am ++ how do you explain yourself now?
Why does it matter if i have 5 posts or 1000?. U can have 20k for all i care and still write nonsence.
I don't need to "Explain myself" as I'm in no need for it but u as a moderator a person who should help run this be on top of every topic have alot to explain before u make silly excusses or just as i said before don't invovle urself into online argues if you can't handle it just lock the thread.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 21:14 »
I don't even care about u or the guy who started the topic I'v read everything up to now and i can assure you that naging on one thing and repeating it 5 times make you look childish and even to the point that ur trying to justify ur action with a made up lie (spam I'm god for 1 week and ul eventualy think that u are allmighty).
Try summaring the points as everything in this world works that way,put valid things as + and negative as -.

This is the answer to your post:

We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again.  There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it. ~Albert Szent-Györgyi

You dont get it dont you?
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2010, 21:23 »
Hes points = +
Why does it matter if i have 5 posts or 1000?. U can have 20k for all i care and still write nonsence.
I don't need to "Explain myself" as I'm in no need for it but u as a moderator a person who should help run this be on top of every topic have alot to explain before u make silly excusses or just as i said before don't invovle urself into online argues if you can't handle it just lock the thread.
This is how I see it, the mods agree with night, people that actually are active here agree with us. But you small few that have recently just came out of a cave and want to bring justice to pd are just a small minority. Things are not perfect, mods have made mistakes, even so we are still a growing community, you can't expect everything to be so perfect so fast. We are trying to implement a new better system in alot of aspects of pd. Change doesn't happen overnight. If you guys can leave on your terms of injustice and we will still grow without you. Coming here and being anti-mod won't help your cause.

Offline juakiz

• All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 21:24 »
I would have much to say that I better shut up.

Offline Hakal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 21:32 »

This is the answer to your post:

We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again.  There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it. ~Albert Szent-Györgyi

You dont get it dont you?
You do know that googling "Smart quotes" will get you nowhere?
I do understand what Györgyi means but the question is do you?
This said i won't even bother responding on ur posts anymore as frankly u don't deserve it,i can explain this further but why bother?As u CAN'T understand the meaning of it.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 21:39 »
NO the real answer is YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ALL WANTED TO SAY!

Offline Hakal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 21:48 »
Hes points = +
This is how I see it, the mods agree with night, people that actually are active here agree with us. But you small few that have recently just came out of a cave and want to bring justice to pd are just a small minority. Things are not perfect, mods have made mistakes, even so we are still a growing community, you can't expect everything to be so perfect so fast. We are trying to implement a new better system in alot of aspects of pd. Change doesn't happen overnight. If you guys can leave on your terms of injustice and we will still grow without you. Coming here and being anti-mod won't help your cause.
Anti mod? Want me to count how many times u wrote this since the thread started?
Don't repeat urself.
You do have some sense and I'm fully aware that u know way more about what needs and what should be implented in PD,but I did not post here to dissagree on that I'm just trying to state that by protecting those who don't deserve it in this case mrNiceguy u lower ur own valid points.
If he can't do some things by himself aka explain what he did good or wrong and actualy put some sense into it in my opinion hes not up to the task of being a moderator.
Just by writing things like "came from a cave ,who are you and why we should listen to ur crap" just proves my point that u should close threads with hate mod addressed issues.

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 21:54 »
I can count for you, 1 time. My point is I have not seen an honest attempt from any of you guys that are outraged, to try to help this community. And for you to just come now demand us to do your bidding and ask for a purging is just ridiculous.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 21:56 »
Dude, I think you need some sirious medical attention!

My responds to him were very clear and very simple, and yet he did not even try to understand them!

If you read my first post you will see very clear explanation!

And you come here with your phrases, and try to look smart!

Offline fnelleh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 22:06 »
I don't understand this repeated "rage" thing. To me it seems the only outraged people here are the admins. (Massive overuse of the word "nerd" here)

Now that I've seen that everyone, who is coincidentally not an admin, agrees at some degree with the original poster, I'm quite dissappoint in the attitude portrayed here by the admins. There is a valid point about admin-abuse here which can be fixed by changing the rules. Maybe the admins should stop backing each other up and listen to what "the people" have to say?

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 22:16 »
I don't understand this repeated "rage" thing. To me it seems the only outraged people here are the admins. (Massive overuse of the word "nerd" here)

Now that I've seen that everyone, who is coincidentally not an admin, agrees at some degree with the original poster, I'm quite dissappoint in the attitude portrayed here by the admins. There is a valid point about admin-abuse here which can be fixed by changing the rules. Maybe the admins should stop backing each other up and listen to what "the people" have to say?
Of course, but you yourself cannot or refuse read, because as I stated before we have new rules that will come in place when new stat system is established. We haven taken peoples suggestions and new rules/system will reflect that. But you guys are oblivious to anything we try to tell you.

Offline Hakal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2010, 22:20 »
I can count for you, 1 time. My point is I have not seen an honest attempt from any of you guys that are outraged, to try to help this community. And for you to just come now demand us to do your bidding and ask for a purging is just ridiculous.
"Besides you could have addressed your concerns to another mod, the mod himself or to the admins in a proper manner, maybe they will listen. But no, you come here to try to embarass mods with your long essays."
=2 .

"Try giving mods a little bit more respect maybe you will get somewhere."
=1

"I don't understand, you trying to demoralize/embarass a mod is publicly addressing an issue? "
=1

"Your first non request post was bashing arkshu, he may or not deserve it."
=1

"You do not even give him the benefit of the doubt knowing that he is a mod."
=1

"But again we don't answer to you, so when you make smart comments like that telling us to do your bidding, your just asking for it. "
=1

I can continue this, its just from the first 2 pages of the thread every one of the quotes imply that it's mainly an Anti mod issue and yet it seems u write random stuff with again not much meaning, as u missed the point in me telling u not to repeat urself by just the 2 words "anti mod".
The real question here and the summary of this whole silly thread is that u might think it ower who deserves the moderator rights and who doesnt,ofc i might be wrong but still i think that i'v understood what the thread starter meant a bit more then u did and a hell of a lot more then MrNiceguy.