Author Topic: Lost conecction  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Zoidanger

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lost conecction
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 16:18 »
I lost connection and ban me again.

Is your firewall on? Yes, but warcraft is allowed.
Did you try reinstalling the game? Yes, i do.
How long do you have this "error"? Since i started play dota online.
If you think its because of the game did you try playing on other platforms such as Garena or any other? No i always played in eurobattle.

Test http://tinyurl.com/25e3yj5

Speed Test

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline alucard_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 17:41 »
Since a lot of people have this problem (me among them), can this be a problem with pd servers stabilty? if someone of admins can answer this?

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 20:20 »
I don't know why are you getting disconnects, but i assume the problem is on your end, I played more than 900 games here since February this year and i got disconnected like 20 times, 99% of which by my fault, because of 24 hour reconnect, electricity fail, fatal errors and stuff like that. So the server seems fine to me.

Anyways we are going to enable Gproxy++ on our bots this month, gproxy lets you reconnect back into the game when you get disconnected so that should help you. More info about gproxy here -> http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=11529.0

Offline belarus_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 20:23 »
I have this problem too... I had lost connected maybe 15 times in 1 week... But Its problem not from pd.bot
I have problem with my net. But There are many host are bans us unjust...  Its can't be so easy...

Offline Shagon

• Pro Member
  • The Angel of Malice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 08:54 »
Is their ISP problem? because the bots are creating games on ports like on Open DotA League,and on some ports you lag on other you are ok,maybe they need to disable their firewall or open ports? - Try disable your firewall and see how it works out