Author Topic: Im pissed off about bans on playdota  (Read 3583 times)

Offline juakiz

• Topic Author
  • All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Im pissed off about bans on playdota
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 23:50 »
that mean if u view good actions in enemy team u can reward them.. also if u have retards noobs etc on team, u can fuck them

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 20:49 »
Don't worry :) Ive been banned more then 20 times for the 8 months im playing PD.eu . Ive been unbanned at least 15 times, and the other bans - i was just stopping playing pd.eu and joining garena. ALL my bans are because i got something about desync and it drops me. Well, for a player like me, who have NEVER used Alt+Q+Q(what about plugging, am i so stupid to go under the desk, search for the cable, and stop my internet connection  :o)? i got pretty much bans  ;)

We dont need pluggers/leaver, neither laggers who drop every 2nd game.

Offline NiGhTn00b

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 10:59 »
Don't worry :) Ive been banned more then 20 times for the 8 months im playing PD.eu . Ive been unbanned at least 15 times, and the other bans - i was just stopping playing pd.eu and joining garena. ALL my bans are because i got something about desync and it drops me. Well, for a player like me, who have NEVER used Alt+Q+Q(what about plugging, am i so stupid to go under the desk, search for the cable, and stop my internet connection  :o)? i got pretty much bans  ;)

Neither am I a leaver or a plugger. I dont lag, and it drops me every 2nd game because of DESYNC. There are a lot of other players that become that message. If someone tell me, how t.f. to fix this, then i wont have any problems, and you will see that i wont have "Leaver" next to the game i've played. Actually if u see my stats, you can see my recent games, which are total failure. Losts with horible stats. But that doesnt change the fact that i always had and will have positiv balance between W/L and K/D. You can also see, that these failures are mostly because of the teammates. How can I,who got dropped in 20th min for desync, have more denies and creeps killed, then other players for whole game. Or something else- when we are loosing MOST OF THE PLAYERS STOP PLAYING, AFKING AT FOUNTAIN OR WHATEVER, JUST NOT TO HAVE BAD STATS. WELL i always play till end, thats why i have games with 5+ deads. I can hide too, its not a problem, but if u give up only after few towers lost, WTF are you doing in a PRO GAME.
btw.  i dont care what you need. I know, that when i want, or when there are good players next to me, i can be a real pro, otherwise i just try to do something on my own, and just have passion, till the game is over.

NICE, eH?

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 11:38 »
If you desync dont look help here... if they allow desync many people will abuse it also so any sort of leaving is ban and i find it very good ...

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 12:18 »

Neither am I a leaver or a plugger. I dont lag, and it drops me every 2nd game because of DESYNC. There are a lot of other players that become that message. If someone tell me, how t.f. to fix this, then i wont have any problems, and you will see that i wont have "Leaver" next to the game i've played. Actually if u see my stats, you can see my recent games, which are total failure. Losts with horible stats. But that doesnt change the fact that i always had and will have positiv balance between W/L and K/D. You can also see, that these failures are mostly because of the teammates. How can I,who got dropped in 20th min for desync, have more denies and creeps killed, then other players for whole game. Or something else- when we are loosing MOST OF THE PLAYERS STOP PLAYING, AFKING AT FOUNTAIN OR WHATEVER, JUST NOT TO HAVE BAD STATS. WELL i always play till end, thats why i have games with 5+ deads. I can hide too, its not a problem, but if u give up only after few towers lost, WTF are you doing in a PRO GAME.
btw.  i dont care what you need. I know, that when i want, or when there are good players next to me, i can be a real pro, otherwise i just try to do something on my own, and just have passion, till the game is over.

NICE, eH?

1. Buy better PC
2. Buy fasters interntez

If u dont care what we think why u post here? Whine to other users ?

Offline NiGhTn00b

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 16:10 »

NICE, eH?

1. Buy better PC
2. Buy fasters interntez

If u dont care what we think why u post here? Whine to other users ?
I'm not whining, im just sharing. My PC is good enough, so is my internet. I always have ping 20 to pd.eu.
Nevermind, my ban probbably expires soon, so i will play another 5-10 games before next ban.

Offline juakiz

• Topic Author
  • All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 15:25 »
let him complain, that must be a right for all ppl in the world. im serious. when u r pissed off u have the wish to whine cos u feel better if ppl can understand u (or that u hope).
i dont have very good connection and i have been droped by games some times... luck that allways i had good K/D... but last time i had bad game when my conn goes down and when i post unban req.. not just denie it 2 times... the mod/admin call me plugger (omg i dont need to plug)... so nightn00b, i understand u, and i like to fight till end like u, i dont care about stats so much.. who meet me know how i am, who judge whitout to know, doesnt deserve my respect.

Offline juakiz

• Topic Author
  • All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 20:14 »
lol, last unfair action:
i got ban for "mute abuse" because i ruin game to another player...
and when i post a ban request for ban a game ruiner, who also broke a rule related in "rules" thread, it was denied
pffffff im rly disapointed

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 21:10 »
i love mr.niceguy.
Mister :(
I love you
:|

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 22:24 »
dude have no worries they ban every1 for nothing   i got banned becouse when u lagg out after game end (throne/tree destroyed) it counts game as draw so  if u turn off pc once game is ended u get ban for that aka stats abuse   

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline juakiz

• Topic Author
  • All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 23:26 »
O_o lol