Author Topic: There are only 3 or 4 MH Reports per day but solving them takes too long.  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Strobe

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Is there any way to solve MH requests faster ?
Using MH is a serious offense, one guy using MH ends up ruining the entire game (well... every game he joins).

I posted a MH report about an user (with proper timestamped events that undoubtedly prove use of MH)
and 3 days later I still found that idiot trying to join the same game as I did.

There are about 3 to 5 MH requests a day and some of them don't give exact situations to prove MH
and should be locked, but those few proper MH requests that remain I think should be dealt with in a timely fashion.

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Security is just a lie!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mods are doing best they can to solve some request because don't forget there is a ban/unban section
Award Taken:

Offline Strobe

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There aren't that many valid MH requests. If the bad requests (the one who posted the req. should watch
the replay and provide timestamped suspicious events in the game) are locked you'll probably get 2 or 3
proper MH requests (with specific situations for proof) per day.

I know MH requests take longer to solve than normal ban requests (having to watch the replay),
but MH req. are IMO more important than normal ban req and as I said there are just a few a day.

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mh reports needs alot of time to deal with one request because you need proofs and alot of things and watch the whole replay (min 40 min) cause this will lead for Ban Permently
Award Taken:

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfortunetly for you there are only few mods here who can solve mh and i think only 2 of them are doing it,i might be wrong -  both of them have rl as well but tey are doing the best.

Maybe in future there will be more mh mods.

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yes mods for mh reports would be nice!
Award Taken:

Offline Strobe

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On a proper request most of the time will be spent by the one who posts it.  For mods it wont take 40 minutes
(who watches a whole replay at 1x speed when you supposedly have timestamped events - don't have those,
lock the request).
Let aside the time you waste (most games are lost) playing a game against a MH user, I spent about 30 minutes watching the replay twice and took note of key events.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well you remeber most situations from game itself and if he is suspicous you will clearly see mh in replay..i do it like this

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dude, they are not god. I'm god, ok?
BB

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
We r doing our best. Solving mh request is serious job and if request is approved it leads to w3 acc lock and ip ban on few days on xpam. Solving it requires time and some knowledge of specific programs.

Offline MiZiGe

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma!
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Eurobattle.net
    • Awards
regarding the MH request - we would get on with them a LOT quicker, if the players would report people and use some common sense with that...
If you look at some of the requests, it is like "BAN ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM, ALL MH!!" <-this means a moderator has to check at least 5 players. When checking for MH, you watch at least half of the game for one player two or three times...that means one hour usually for one player (unless the MH is really obvious)...now multiply by 5 :)

Offline zero.infinity

• Mr.Niceguy Fan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ye, atleast 5 in enemy team... sometimes even more...  :-[
Mister :(
I love you
:|

Offline MiZiGe

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma!
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Eurobattle.net
    • Awards
yeah, most of the cases are like that...a so called "mind hack" (enemy uses brain), then several cases of "map hawk" (rexxar, bloodseeker, treant, NA in team), and so on...

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why i even try to explain something...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:15 by castiele »

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
dude, they are not god. I'm god, ok?
me2 dude <3

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals