Author Topic: Refusing to play cause of stupid reasons  (Read 8035 times)

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Refusing to play cause of stupid reasons
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 18:15 »
You're calling him a spammer because he quoted you? Well wow, that's just plain pants on head retarded!

He made a valid point. It's nowhere to be found in the rules. The rules are too open to interpretation. It is quite likely that not all mods agree on your interpretation of the rules, I know I dont!

This is a forum meant to discuss the rules. He was on-topic. The topic is not closed just because you have posted your opinion. This is not ask and tell. This is a discussion.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 18:16 by NEGERTIVS »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 19:21 »
Dude, you rly have some rl issues you need to fix!

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 19:51 »
he just need spam thats all i will call quon to close this too...
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 20:00 »
Again you are just deflecting these points with arguments like "herp derp joo issues fix lulz" and "durrrr joo post opinion joo spammer close thread lulz". It just makes no sense.  :-\

Offline noobm8

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2010, 06:08 »
I read all the posts...and I wonder why noone mentioned -repick; or -swap options available in this mode?
If sm1 randomed techie, and s/he cannot play it and if you  want so badly to play and btw have ex. traxex and play techie perfectly good....you could simply swap with your teammate and VOILA!!! problems solved........
or.....another simple solution is -repick and you cannot get techie again.......problem solved.....

About the rules.....I think they exist to be respected. They can change (evolve) as some needs arise. But I think it is essential to be respected as they are ...literally. If you make exceptions, then it can easily be interpreted in many different ways for many different situations, and it loses the power of rule. Easy you have anarchy in the game and in the BOT...which I can see that is something this community don't want to allow, or it wants to minimize as much as possible.   

Offline Zerind

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2010, 00:25 »
I read all the posts...and I wonder why noone mentioned -repick; or -swap options available in this mode?
If sm1 randomed techie, and s/he cannot play it and if you  want so badly to play and btw have ex. traxex and play techie perfectly good....you could simply swap with your teammate and VOILA!!! problems solved........
or.....another simple solution is -repick and you cannot get techie again.......problem solved.....

I read all the posts...

No u did not!

Because we actually DID read all the posts.

Read the thread before u post. The original problem was that someone wanted to play techies, but his teammates thought he should repick. He did not, so his teammates went afk.
Capische?

Dumbass...