Author Topic: Language?  (Read 3613 times)

Offline p0c3tnik

• Advanced Member
  • May my ancestors watch over me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Language?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 23:58 »
i think you are just jealous of us, cuz u dont know any other language beside english
Death to the enemy! Death to the enemies of the horde!

p0c3tnik baned 3days pro in noob games

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 08:58 »
and i think that u are way to much curious. its not your business what they say unless they dont dont flame players or spam. Flames are well known in most languages. Just play your game ffs.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 00:56 »
I still bet Most of spammers who speaks non-english come from Rs,We can easily see that in forum.Although ıt was forbidden speaking other languages without flameroom,they posted message with their own language.Also they are keeping up this abuse,I dont know How many times are they warned by admins?

Offline ^Michael_Myers^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 02:04 »
aahahahahah

Offline noobm8

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 04:54 »
Well, most of the posts I read, have sense.
But, have anyone thought that ppl maybe don't know English...or they don't write it too good, or they communicate much better in their language and so on......
Simply, one cannot forbid that....that is basic right of ppl to express themselves in the ways they wish. 
Me, I find that in critical situation in-game my brain just stops and cannot find adequate word in English for smthng I want to say....and the moment is gone......
So, the point is you cannot control that or impose such rule to write English only. Its server for  fun FFS, not English school...., and if you write something wrong, immediately you have comments like: learn proper English  etc.....
In other hand I found interesting to read other languages. For instance I have learn few Turkish words. It's a matter of perspective I think....you wish to have fun, or not.

Offline juakiz

• All u need is love <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 05:44 »
when i play dota i like to understand what r my team doing, and concentrate in the game.. i hate have to read unknown words when im busy playing...
when i play with friends i try to write in english with them because if not, ppl who dont understand are excluded of the team work... and i understand that.
the worst that rages me is ppl who tell "speak in english" and then i see them talking his language with others and dont try english even i say it. so rofl.
my opinion is: u can talk in your language, but when anybody ask for speak in english, stop speaking other langage in ally chat, u can use ts, ventrilo, skype, etc.

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 15:20 »
Ingame rules allow to speak at non-Eng language.

Offline vuja

• I am Pro
    • View Profile
    • http://playdota.co.nr/
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 21:15 »
Do you know what I do when I have such a problem?...i turn google translate on...and spy them..:D