Author Topic: unban request coloseum  (Read 2083 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request coloseum
« on: September 14, 2010, 20:03 »
coloseum
eurobattle.net
some moderator
noobish host acuses me that i have mh??!!
i broke no rules, just pro playing
host had 4 friends who were pretty noobish like him, and we pwned them almost all game and then host started crying that some1 in scourge has MH. btw we had rexxar and every PRO should know that rexxar has hawk and hawk has invisibility.... so....
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=660047
then he posted some request on forum and i got banned FOR NO REASON. (he cryed that i always signal when they try to gang us, and ofc why wouldnt i signal if they all miss)  so if any PRO moderator reads this he knows that IF ALL OPPONENT PLAYERS MISS, THAT MEANS THEY ARE EITHER ROSHANING, FARMING (less likely) OR GANGING US IN OUR FOREST (most likely) so i dont need to have MH to know that, every pro knows that.
i think i explained everything here
best regards

dolmel

Re: unban request coloseum
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 20:53 »
4 castiele <3

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request coloseum
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 22:35 »
And signaling in fog is also normal,i thought luck and i continue to watch just to be sure,but in one u did something strange,u clicked on hero who went in fog,and moment after that u dagger with ulti,and yes u didnt had any hawk there

!denied