Author Topic: 🚢 Titanic  (Read 1226 times)

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
🚢 Titanic
« on: March 27, 2023, 15:44 »
Hey guys Titanic drown in the water not because of the hit in the ice cube, but because was bad managed from the Capitan, as u can see here CEN, or LUKE idk guys who u’re but people write you posts for brining back the old version. I don’t find reasonable to remove a map that barley all player on lagabuse are playing it, and none complain about the game…
Bug exists: YES ( did u fix them: NO ) but we’re fixing through the game don’t pick Tuskar, Visage sometimes Destroyer when Thror is playing but we didn’t say remove the MAP.
Vatican is just a country but we don’t need another POPE to fix our problems so i kindly please you take in consideration the posts that people are making…

First the people don’t play just Dota because of wasting time, in my case i met a lot of friends that we met through this game and now we become a FAMILY. As your family and other admins try to protect it and give back the map because we deserve it

There is FLAME present ( yes there is ) this is making the game more interesting and all…

So if u want to do something good on this server like the past 15-20 years bring back V6 and don’t be some alter EGO guys so everybody will beg u to bring back the map

Sincerely yours PAMETNAPLAVUSA..
P.S - until there are sheep's, the barber will exist.

Offline krnek

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 🚢 Titanic
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 17:22 »
I seriously claim that there are NO REASON for removing old map... People can host which map they like, what is the problem and why remove? I play both maps, and lately i dont really care what map cause there are like 20 people on entire server...

Yet another "we dont care" move by admins which will desert this server completely.

Well, i wouldn't be surprised if they (admins) want to shut down server completely..
They chased away most of the players, few players that stayed are getting punished for everything cause admins dont like someone and abuse their powers after provoking in game.
And now this...

Seems like this is very soon goodbye.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 23:21 »
There will be @No_LiFeR_xD who will in 30 years tell the story how it was, for a movie to be filmed.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 00:22 »
I did wrote an new topic about this issue.All I have to say is fuck those who removed v6 from this already dead server. Was playing here since moonstar, shakar, dragonslayer and other admins were playing here, most than 15 years I was roaming this server, and for sure this is an goodbye from me.  If I wanted v7 i would switch to d2.

I spit on this deccission, this server went down with this. Fuck v7, v6 for life!!!

Thank you XPAM for great moments in past and for meeting great people here for this years and years.

2nooby4u,Nemesys^,VanGogh, MrtvoOkoGnoji,CelicniQrac are off from XPAM
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 00:24 by VanGogh »

Offline krnek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 02:09 »
since removal of v6, can play a fucking game, 1 lobby max and then waiting cause half server left and then they leave most bugged version 7.03...

Admins want to close this server, that's why they are doing this.

R.I.P. Lagabuse
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:12 by krnek »