Author Topic: PAMETNAPLAVUSA  (Read 246 times)

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PAMETNAPLAVUSA
« on: March 14, 2023, 11:42 »
Okay, okay.. like once guy once said: until there is a barber, will be a lot of sheeps. 

1. Kyoo my friend/girl(friend) idk who u are to say im massive game ruining when i can play on chipi chan and still be better than u. As well idk who gave u that permison to give me perma ban. We played a lot of games together thanks to me people know who u are and let u in rd1600 games and when u play against me u always lost. If u call this game ruining idk there is one singer Sasa Matic from RS who is blind but i think he have 10x times more vision than u and your friend the biggest pussy Rob_Pussy(non shaved) .

2. Rob_Real , Real_Rob or idk who else is this invalid that because of his gameplay they inveted the free invalid parking spots because he only plays 3 heroes and idk why he is not perma banned when from 472627 games that he played 472625 games are stacked and he is low as my grandma from 80 years movements

3. First to make perma ban on acc that plays all days and all nights with the same people in same time is shame to permaban it, but Kyoo as i can see from now on play with your brother Rob_Real and u will join in 2044 in some good RD game. Because all time you join and kick some player that is in the game because of your admin power and abusing it. Just to say i will be unbaned again but you are same retard as this Rob_Real (nonshaved pussy) .

4. Keep on doing this “great job” by banning players who are good.. and on the server will play only noobs.

Offline AladeenMF

• Server Account: Eurobattle.net
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PAMETNAPLAVUSA
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 11:48 »
William Shakespeare

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 12:19 »
By Kyoos and JokerBoys logic from their perspective, it doesent matter ''who is reported and for what, what matter is for them is that who is the reporter''

First of all, guy who has such a toxic behaviour and has 68 warn points and Unban Section is full of reports complaining on him defends him with all of his power, and doesent hide it, only because thats his friend and even calls me a provoker... such a hypocracy.
Second, Kyoo, you should ban youself permenatly for ruining games, such like this:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6504591

You didnt listen to your teams callings, suggestions, going solo, farming whole game, dieing 1vs5 doing absolute nonsence in this game( only to make a reaction from us so you can ban me or all of us.. dunno bro whats happening in ur head). But it was clear u were intentionaly anti team playing and ruining us. Team fight was non-existent from you with us...

And once for muting me for a whole game when I played against you which led me to lose a game because i couldnt communicate with my teamamtes, and others players were telling you to unmute me so we could communicate.

Third... I respected Jokerboy.. I had my fair share of raging, but when i'm wrong i'm wrong, and its not a problem to apologize for it, thats a sportsmanship.. But you lost all my credibility for a admin/moderator when you banned my friend for pwning you in, what you called,  ''a noob game''. Reason of his IP ban was game ruining...

And yes, Real_rob is a hard stacker, I never had a hitted or any sort of discussion on that topic, I just dont join his games anymore because thats rly annoying to stack every single game... And yes, Thror is a leaver when he is loosing(ruining games), even tends to insult opposite players when they say on all ''GG WP'' because he thinks he is better then them and is acting petty.. very toxic behavior ( and again someone is reporting him https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202798.0.html )

The essence of my writings here is not to make a hit argument or discusion with you guys, it is just to point you that a lot of times you tend to use double standards because a reproted player is your friend or something, sometime power abusing, and showing and being open bias towards to other player whom i mentioned...

Regards
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 12:24 by _pLaY.MaKeR_ »

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 15:50 »
Okay, okay.. like once guy once said: until there is a barber, will be a lot of sheeps. 

1. Kyoo my friend/girl(friend) idk who u are to say im massive game ruining when i can play on chipi chan and still be better than u. As well idk who gave u that permison to give me perma ban. We played a lot of games together thanks to me people know who u are and let u in rd1600 games and when u play against me u always lost. If u call this game ruining idk there is one singer Sasa Matic from RS who is blind but i think he have 10x times more vision than u and your friend the biggest pussy Rob_Pussy(non shaved) .

2. Rob_Real , Real_Rob or idk who else is this invalid that because of his gameplay they inveted the free invalid parking spots because he only plays 3 heroes and idk why he is not perma banned when from 472627 games that he played 472625 games are stacked and he is low as my grandma from 80 years movements

3. First to make perma ban on acc that plays all days and all nights with the same people in same time is shame to permaban it, but Kyoo as i can see from now on play with your brother Rob_Real and u will join in 2044 in some good RD game. Because all time you join and kick some player that is in the game because of your admin power and abusing it. Just to say i will be unbaned again but you are same retard as this Rob_Real (nonshaved pussy) .

4. Keep on doing this “great job” by banning players who are good.. and on the server will play only noobs.

Please make a post regarding the decision, explaining this : https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202796.0.html
and this : Player was warned by [Kyoo] on [27-01-2023 20:04:40] with reason [family related flame] in game [] , and this Player was warned by [bestslayerplay] on [22-01-2023 00:45:02] with reason [Family Related Flame] in game [RD EU 1600 +1 #1]. , and this Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [06-11-2022 04:51:56] with reason [family related flame 9th time] in game [RD 1550 + last slot #22].

All u said above has nothing do to.

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 15:51 »
By Kyoos and JokerBoys logic from their perspective, it doesent matter ''who is reported and for what, what matter is for them is that who is the reporter''

First of all, guy who has such a toxic behaviour and has 68 warn points and Unban Section is full of reports complaining on him defends him with all of his power, and doesent hide it, only because thats his friend and even calls me a provoker... such a hypocracy.
Second, Kyoo, you should ban youself permenatly for ruining games, such like this:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6504591

You didnt listen to your teams callings, suggestions, going solo, farming whole game, dieing 1vs5 doing absolute nonsence in this game( only to make a reaction from us so you can ban me or all of us.. dunno bro whats happening in ur head). But it was clear u were intentionaly anti team playing and ruining us. Team fight was non-existent from you with us...

And once for muting me for a whole game when I played against you which led me to lose a game because i couldnt communicate with my teamamtes, and others players were telling you to unmute me so we could communicate.

Third... I respected Jokerboy.. I had my fair share of raging, but when i'm wrong i'm wrong, and its not a problem to apologize for it, thats a sportsmanship.. But you lost all my credibility for a admin/moderator when you banned my friend for pwning you in, what you called,  ''a noob game''. Reason of his IP ban was game ruining...

And yes, Real_rob is a hard stacker, I never had a hitted or any sort of discussion on that topic, I just dont join his games anymore because thats rly annoying to stack every single game... And yes, Thror is a leaver when he is loosing(ruining games), even tends to insult opposite players when they say on all ''GG WP'' because he thinks he is better then them and is acting petty.. very toxic behavior ( and again someone is reporting him https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202798.0.html )

The essence of my writings here is not to make a hit argument or discusion with you guys, it is just to point you that a lot of times you tend to use double standards because a reproted player is your friend or something, sometime power abusing, and showing and being open bias towards to other player whom i mentioned...

Regards

@_pLaY.MaKeR_ Please stop spaming forum.
Feel free to post any complain here : https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/board,202.0.html