Author Topic: family related flame  (Read 432 times)

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
family related flame
« on: February 27, 2023, 18:51 »
1.) Saiyan.
2.) Thror
3.) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6503164
4.) we had an argument from last game which i failed hard with slardar, started to votekick me excensive and flame me... know him from earlier, he is so toxic, unpolite, arrogant, always rage quits the game before 15th min when he gets owned, never gets sanctioned for it... But this game he flamed my mother hard again

35:47   Saiyan.   [All]   cry
35:53   Saiyan.   [All]   u will always lose because u are toxic whore
35:53      [All]   [johnCURTIS]lasyonel destroyed the mid level 4 Sentinel tower
35:55   Thror   [All]   i will cry to your ugly mother im not talking with u
35:57   Thror   [All]   son of whore
36:08   Thror   [All]   stop try to communicate with me ugly piece of shit

He has 68 warn points for his manners? When he will face real consequences?

Regards

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: family related flame
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 18:57 »
Look at how he's treating his teammates, he is always like that, and u can see only his writings almost:

10:34      [All]   [-RoLLo-]karadaj killed Saiyan.
10:36   Thror   [Allies]   wp
10:37   Thror   [Allies]   retard
10:37   Thror   [Allies]   wp
15:43   Thror   [Allies]   tp bot
15:44   Thror   [Allies]   retard
7:26   Thror   [Allies]   YUA
17:27   Thror   [Allies]   OROSPU
17:28   Thror   [Allies]   COCUGU
17:47   Thror   [Allies]   fucking tards
23:52   Thror   [Allies]   DARK
23:53   Thror   [Allies]   SEER
24:01   Thror   [Allies]   STUPID DOG
24:29   Thror   [All]   ya insan degil bunlar
26:10   Thror   [Allies]   all
26:10   Thror   [Allies]   of
26:11   Thror   [Allies]   u
26:12   Thror   [Allies]   retarded
26:14   Thror   [Allies]   poiece of shits
26:15   Thror   [Allies]   -mute all
33:28   Thror   [Allies]   retarded shits

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=thror;tab=info;lpage=1;cpage=1 <-- his player info
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 18:59 by _pLaY.MaKeR_ »

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 23:46 »
after saying "Die in earthquake" and coming here than crying.. 70k + people died in earthquake in Turkey and u wisped me i hope you will die in earthquake. Even i didn't come to forum and cry like you get a character. If you flame others dont cry here. Btw he is not linking the game that he says "we had an arguement from last game" because
22:27   Saiyan.   [Allies]   PIECE OF SLOVAK HITLERS DICK RIDER SHIT
19:49   Saiyan.   [Allies]   GDE GOD DODJEM
19:51   Saiyan.   [Allies]   ONI SE TP
19:54   Saiyan.   [Allies]   MAMICU IM JEBEM KRVAVU
18:25   Saiyan.   [Allies]   imafk
18:26   Saiyan.   [Allies]   enjoy
18:32   Thror   [Allies]   -mute 8
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 00:05 by BuyukUstad »

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 23:52 »
you can find this ugly curses from gproxy log. Man you are the most pathetic shit in this server. Cursing someone like that and when i'm flaming to you coming here and crying? This is the lowest behaviour that i have ever seen in this server. Even i DIDN'T open ban request for your curses like "I WISH YOU DIED IN EARTHQUAKE" after the disaster that happened in my country.

@ksv please you check this topic if you got free time. I didn't took screen shot of his words but i flamed him after these. I think you can find them.
man you are fulsome
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 03:10 by BuyukUstad »

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 00:34 »
Yes i did say that, but u started to flame me first, to votekick me, u can see that on chat log too, classic rager

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 01:09 »
u said that before my flame and i never come here and cry like you. Dont ever communicate with me

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 01:15 »
Dude beside this report, there are just on this pages 2 more reports against you and i do not have.You are so toxic on the unmesurable level, u are a good player, one of better on this server if i may say that, but most toxic and most unpleasent person on this server as well.. You always, always ruin games with rage quits before 10th minutes so we cant win any psr, cry, curse, flame. I said what i said i said a terrible thing but that doesent mean im not sorry for what happened in Turkey and in Syria, i have friends from those places, i am, but If i revert the time we played and flamed eeach other I would tell u that again, u started to curse my mother hard and  not to forget about votekick abuse command on me, thats why i said u that and you still deny it.

Regards, i hope we both get banned, but there's one thing, I wouldn't care if i'm banned, You would cry and cry and cry because dota is everything to you.

Regards to all.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 03:05 »
Do you know me? No. Did i started this ban request and cry to admins? No. Do i care you ? No. so how dota is my life and you dont care it at all? Man you are not smart. How you know dota is everything for me? As i know you before, i didnt want to insult you because of your fails and limited skills so i muted you. I can over react while im playing and that is my precaution to prevent my self from insult others. Thats why i used mute command on you. But you spammed me via whisper and if you curse someones nation you should not offended when they flame to you. I dont care about you. But take it as a advice or not dont use these coward tricks. After provoking someone via whisp and open a ban request is not a proper behaviour. Dont spam here and let them b-u crew make their jobs.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 12:10 by BuyukUstad »

Offline _pLaY.MaKeR_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2023, 11:10 »
You act like you do care, when someone builts his personality from this game(an arrogant one) and talks to people and acts toward ppl only by his dota skill or status, yea you are a douchebag and dota nolifer. You started to exec. votekick me, never wanted to heal me, let me die on purpose when i dived and sacraficed myself, you just refused to even try to heal me even if you could have in couple of situations, and thats you, all games i played, you insult all of us when you lose from us, or leave before 15th min just we cant get score, insult, flame, exec votekick, its not just this game. You are obnoxious diva, you started to insult me via wisper after you muted me because of my ''low skill'' and cry you say but that didnt bother you to provoke me, insult me and votekick me exec? That didnt stop you to flame me after i reached to you in whisp to get off my dick already.. Trying to pull a pathetic excuse that im mocking a tragedy that strike TR and SY because i told I wish that happened to you? What about my ''dead whore mother you fuck''? Should i pull a pathetic move and say on this server to Serbian staff ''How you mock 300 year terror of genocide, rape and killing women and children and ethnic cleaning and forces islamization''? No, beacause im not manipulative person like you, Im not pretending who I am not just even via internet like you... But you are right, I will stop and spam here and let staff solve this.. i rly dont care anymore.

Regards

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2023, 11:56 »
Man i think you are not a smart guy. The case is simple you provoked me via whisper and all chat even if i muted you and dont care your poor life at all.  because of your inferiority complex when i flamed to you after your provokations you came here and open ban request and cry to admins as u know i have high warning points. As i said before either your lows skills or your unsuccesfull shit hole life  is not my problem. Just dont try to communicate with me and dont cry to admins after proviking prople. Where i said your %u201Cdead whore mother%u201D? I know you are not smart enough to understand these but just close your ugly mouth and let people solve your ugly ban request.
Also you are accusing me for rage quits. I did 2-3 times in 300-400 games. The funny part is you are now banned because of rage quit. This is your summary.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6503175
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 11:59 by BuyukUstad »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2023, 12:43 »
Cry me a river ^^.

@_pLaY.MaKeR_ I`m sure that the B^U crew will solve it asap. Also make sure to read new rules. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame

@TheJOkerBoy
Lag Abuse

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2023, 13:08 »
Denied
Feel free to use !ignore command at anytime. Also, don`t provoke players and then post on forum.
As for "Die in earthquake" , @BuyukUstad , feel free to post request providing proof.