v6
13 (31.7%)
v7
20 (48.8%)
Both
8 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: February 22, 2023, 18:26

Author Topic: Dota Map megapoll  (Read 7264 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota Map megapoll
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2023, 10:54 »
Or there is the possibility that v6 players will simply stop playing on this server, so v7 players still won't have anyone to play with here and the server dies. Btw did anyone notice that v6 players don't mind if anyone plays v7, but it's always the v7 players demanding to remove v6? I wonder why...

Offline rL-Valter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2023, 13:00 »
how can I vote for V6?

Offline HowTo...

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2023, 14:28 »
how can I vote for V6?
voting already closed

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2023, 15:49 »
- Check for example No_LiFeR_xD who is against v6.9, atm last 30 games he played are v6.9.
That is correct and at the same time he plays 7.0 with me and many others on another platform (where new maps are updated automatically).
Since everything is so perfect on another platform (RGC) and you have many friends over there, why don't you stay there with your friends? 10 000 v7 players, its real heaven for you and for your friends. It must be no longer than 1 minute to start the game, isn't it? Take rgc, where they update latest map automatically and 10 000+ players are ok with that.

You people say making 7.0 the only playable map here would make some people quit but the truth is it would make some people also return back. :)
The truth is its much better option v7.0 to disappear from this server for good. These who already left NEVER GAVE 0 fuck about dota.eurobattle, its obvious you know its true. How many years of v7.0, - 3, 4? Where are your friends? Why don't they play here, they had choice and they left for good. So 20-30 of you remaining, on your place I would move on with life.

Anyway modoror you seem like a player who gets outplayed by neutral creeps so expect no more replies from me to your superficial and weak arguments.
At least I gave valid arguments, what are yours? No offense, You can not connect 2 sentences, I don't know is that your lacking of education, your falling in your own lies or something else. My parrot can speak and he can give better arguments than you can do. Seriously in each of your posts all you learned so far to say is mocking others, how they are bad players, how they are noobs, how they have weak arguments, but only truth is You don't have valid arguments at all and you are irrelevant. All what you want is to kill this place, there are at least 20x more v6.9 players and they don't give a shit about your wishes.

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2023, 16:01 »
Or there is the possibility that v6 players will simply stop playing on this server, so v7 players still won't have anyone to play with here and the server dies. Btw did anyone notice that v6 players don't mind if anyone plays v7, but it's always the v7 players demanding to remove v6? I wonder why...
This is alternate reality in worst scenario, not possibility its something what is going to happen in worst scenario, then not more than 5-10 ladder games daily for days, then for weeks until the last remaining v7 players move to gaming platform with 10000 active v7 players - RGC. That is idea behind this topic and aggressive approach of few who wants so badly to remove the most popular map from ladder games. Why? - Because they can't get 10 players to start the game.

how can I vote for V6?
voting already closed
Voting is never closed, its just 1 more soul who wants to play what he wants to play and not what few fellas wants.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2023, 16:24 »
Well, that makes sense too. At first i was playing v6 but then it became more and mor e annoying after i got used to v7. Games on lagabuse can be more enjoyable than on rgc indeed but nothing beats the inactivity. Its clear that many people would love to play on lagabuse but they cant because there are no games. Why? Because i meet lagabuse players daily on rgc. They often say something like: yeah, lagabuse was cool bu its dead server. Even players who used to play 10 games per day here moved there, for example bookcaizze. I met some ex moderators and ss players as well. Maybe it has nothing to do with v6 but i think it played a major role too. Personally i would play here more, games with known people are more enjoyable than on rgc with randoms. Anyway this here looks like democratic elections. What the majority wants is not the best option but the majority wants it so why not let them have it i guess?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 17:02 by luke »

Offline damdam

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2023, 22:45 »
keep it both...some ppl dont want to play v7

Offline JODA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2023, 23:38 »
Just keep them both. I doubt that 20 out of 41 players that vote for v7 , are more than 5 % of all players in BNet. Bugged, old or what ever, players still play it.. if u dont like it -dont play it! Why to remove it ? Just keep them both for ppl who wanna play v6.9. Do not enforce v7, just because....especially coz the majority of players prefer v6..   there will be no choice this way..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 01:45 by JODA »

Offline melih06

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2023, 00:45 »
lets to stay both maps on this server. when i join server i see v6 map usually. because everyone like that v6 map. because that map is nearest orginal dota map. if you delete v6 map you will see lost players and maybe players wont back server.

i try v7 a lot of times but reallly that map like a another game and very different no fun for me.

if players is good they can play the both maps.

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Agent.Of.ShielD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2023, 10:35 »
NOTHİNG WİLL CHANGE !!!! lagabuse will dead soon:(  no change no new movement about dota many people play dead dota here (6.90) so look other servers how many poeple online and playing dota and look lagabuse here players just criticism and idle talk about dota !!

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2023, 08:23 »
NOTHİNG WİLL CHANGE !!!! lagabuse will dead soon:(  no change no new movement about dota many people play dead dota here (6.90) so look other servers how many poeple online and playing dota and look lagabuse here players just criticism and idle talk about dota !!

Decent supporter :-D
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2023, 18:55 »
Everything is really good and even better than before. I must say Lagabuse is very alive with 100+ ladder games daily and nothing changed in last 5 years. And admins and moderators did really great job. The only unexpected glitch of time is unwanted dead v7 map. You and your fellas spent obviously too much time on other servers. Who talk what and who does criticism? - Only you and few of your fellas and that's it. And its not criticism, its crying on forum with stupid :shit: request.
All of you who came with this stupid request should stay right there where you belong, in history. Right there in my memories.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 18:57 by modoror »