v6
13 (31.7%)
v7
20 (48.8%)
Both
8 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: February 22, 2023, 18:26

Author Topic: Dota Map megapoll  (Read 7381 times)

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Agent.Of.ShielD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota Map megapoll
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2023, 09:22 »
1. Rest assured DracoL1ch is continuing with his updates (all be it in a harsh context of war and impracticalities). Though can't see why is this ever a reason to upgrade/not upgrade , since you;'re talking about 6.90 (2019) ... hello 2023? and there are plenty solid/stable versions since then; all of them more stable than 6.90   (THAT'S FUCKİNGG CORRECT !!!! )  GOOD JOB !

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2023, 10:26 »
Make it 7.0 or I stop playing dota after 18 years! Don't test me!

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2023, 12:04 »
both maps already exist. i dont understand what kind of problem do we have about it? v7 players crying in the forum need v6 players to fill the lobby? Is this the full explanation :D
+the game you've been playing for 20 years, I don't know what you're talking about :D
+an old-school dota-loving crowd is in the ice cup. Those who like the version adapted to Dota 2 also play rgc.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:26 by hsakuragi »

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2023, 12:23 »
LA need some update totally !!!!! v6 players never play v7 but v7 plays both .
Thats why all v7 games with same players same heroes and v7 lobbies need 20-30 minutes minimum for start !!!(in daytime never play v7 ın thıs server thıs ıs horrible ) thıs server goıng to be dead if continue like this !!
Someone should be do something about that realyy !!!

Offline No_LiFeR_xD

• http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: No_LiFeR_xD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2023, 12:42 »
Guys give me one reason why we should stay on v6?

Does any of these players who plays v6 even tryed 1 month play version7.
Belive me, if you just play 1 month, you will see that is not a big difference and you will finaly see how team map looks like.

Regards from legend!

V7 and GG
If you give God the glory, He will give you the victory.
If you give me Invoker I will bring you victory.

http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2023, 14:41 »

Belive me, if you just play 1 month, you will see that is not a big difference and you will finaly see how team map looks like.

Regards from legend!

V7 and GG
this is the best and biggest solution !!! thx No_lifer_xD

Offline pastmistake

• Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2023, 15:45 »
Well as I said. From personal experience you're not the only ones that confronted with this situation. Similar was on RGC, and the most anti-update were the Peru and Bolivia communities. Europe was first on the band-wagon. Regardless.. now everyone admits update is ok.

Also I noted that in current top 10 ladder, analyzing stats, there are close to literally 0 GOD (carry) players. Maybe I`m wrong, but I'm really into stats and numbers.

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2023, 16:08 »
Well as I said. From personal experience you're not the only ones that confronted with this situation. Similar was on RGC, and the most anti-update were the Peru and Bolivia communities. Europe was first on the band-wagon. Regardless.. now everyone admits update is ok.

Also I noted that in current top 10 ladder, analyzing stats, there are close to literally 0 GOD (carry) players. Maybe I`m wrong, but I'm really into stats and numbers.
Yes I heard God stopped playing

Offline F1AME-

• V.I.P
  • 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 !
  • Server Account: Flame-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Ayecodenews
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2023, 16:46 »

Regards from legend!

V7 and GG
all playres on v7 are dog shit and the ones that arent spam dog unbalanced heroes

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2023, 20:03 »
all playres on v7 are dog shit and the ones that arent spam dog unbalanced heroes

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2023, 20:07 »

Regards from legend!

V7 and GG
i think your hero didnt give bone to you thats why you are lıke maddog :/

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2023, 21:27 »
Make it 7.0 or I stop playing dota after 18 years! Don't test me!
Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me
We've had our doubts but now we're fine
And I love you, I swear that's true
I cannot live without you!
You are tested. Now stop and go already. I promise you You will be forgotten! .i.

True story bro. How many v7 games in last few days. +1 for your wise words  ;D

both maps already exist. i dont understand what kind of problem do we have about it? v7 players crying in the forum need v6 players to fill the lobby? Is this the full explanation :D
v7 brotherhood of sadness, they need to wait for hours to have 1 game :''(

You are very wrong at numbers sooo why don't you move back to Columbia or Peru where you belongs? And move back to RGC to update yourself, you will be forgotten I promise. And tell us why all the people stopped to play v7, how many of you still play, 15, 20? :peace:
Something is very wrong here, don't ya think?

Lets replace v7 map with LTD, this will bring back many old players, dotaeurobattle needs exclusive LTD map. Everyone will be Happy.. this is my promise.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 21:31 by modoror »

Offline HowTo...

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2023, 20:40 »
I just wonder many of those who voted for "Both" are actually v7 players or, like myself, v6 players who don`t mind v7 map as an option for those who wish to play it.

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2023, 01:40 »
I just wonder many of those who voted for "Both" are actually v7 players or, like myself, v6 players who don`t mind v7 map as an option for those who wish to play it.

I can say for sure all who voted for both maps are v6.9 only players, or players who play both maps. Why would anyone who play v6 be against 2 maps after all this time, it is normal now, you play what you want. And the winner after all this time is? - You play what you want to play and with more than 90% of games lately v6.9 is undisputedly main map on this gaming platform with largest percent of games compared with all other games.

The thing is almost all v7 players already left because they can't gather 10 players to start the game. How many of them still remaining? Up to 30 players max with mixed level of skills and half of them play both maps. Does it effect ladder? -Of course it does because v7 games are less competitive now. Who is the best v7 player atm? -gHe #20

- Check for example No_LiFeR_xD who is against v6.9, atm last 30 games he played are v6.9.
- On other side pastmistake is representative of RGC community, inactive player with ban history when he was active. How it comes to this, now RGC player opinion is relevant?
- begin is also inactive player, he is openly advertising RGC community as next destination for v7 players with 10000 players, see yourself if you don't believe me
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201417.msg714284.html#msg714284
This is his recommendation "Take rgc, where they update latest map automatically and 10 000+ players are ok with that. "

And fun fact, more people who posted something in this topic are for v6.9. Not to mention how many players play v6.9, with at least 100 games daily. On other side v7 can be compared with other custom games with 3-10 games daily. Its 1 game per few hours. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Arrivederci!!!

Offline begin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2023, 10:18 »
- Check for example No_LiFeR_xD who is against v6.9, atm last 30 games he played are v6.9.

That is correct and at the same time he plays 7.0 with me and many others on another platform (where new maps are updated automatically).

You people say making 7.0 the only playable map here would make some people quit but the truth is it would make some people also return back. :)

Anyway modoror you seem like a player who gets outplayed by neutral creeps so expect no more replies from me to your superficial and weak arguments.