v6
13 (31.7%)
v7
20 (48.8%)
Both
8 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: February 22, 2023, 18:26

Author Topic: Dota Map megapoll  (Read 7285 times)

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota Map megapoll
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2023, 18:33 »
Hello to everyone
Me as a player who playing active dota 1 and i play v6 and version 7
I have to say  It's time to leave v6 version.

V7 is better map and with less bugs

Other players should try new version 1 or 2 montha and they will see there is not a big difference. (Btw v7 is better map)
This is very correct, I totally agree. 6.9 is bugged and less interesting than 7.0.
Yea dude 7.0 is very interesting, that's why all the people play more popular map.
How many 7.0 games today, zero (0)?

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2023, 20:11 »
You can play V7 in other platforms but we can play v6 only in lagabuse. Also majority playing v6. So, removing v6 doesn't make sense to me
I would not describe what they are doing on v6 with 'play' word xd
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Dev1

• Newbie Member
  • Server Account: StressarN
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2023, 20:14 »
This server should continue with the final map of (partially) classic dota. [Balance changes must be made and bugs must be fixed.]. V7 and above is a completely different and too far from classic.

Offline F1AME-

• V.I.P
  • 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 !
  • Server Account: Flame-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Ayecodenews
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2023, 20:18 »
its simple if i wanted to play v7 id go to rgc

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Offline ghe

• Patreon Supporter
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2023, 22:58 »
I personally like v7 more, but like playing on eurobattlenet, I already am familiar with most of the players. I'm old and I don't want to change servers :)

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2023, 23:57 »
You can play V7 in other platforms but we can play v6 only in lagabuse. Also majority playing v6. So, removing v6 doesn't make sense to me

we can arrange an all star match between v6 and v7 players on your map and see who will "play" bro :D

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2023, 07:48 »

we can arrange an all star match between v6 and v7 players on your map and see who will "play" bro :D

Maybe it means nothing here, but i got top 1300 on Dota2 in EU;
Could go higher, but stopped playing for a while, due to my new interests;
It took me a whole lot of learning, because literally nothing that you do for the win here works in Dota 2;

With this, let's say extended and even more deep than before knowledge, games in Dota1, does not matter, v6 or v7, are looking like a complete clown fest to me, a lot of absolutely inefficent and self-losing actions on the map;

> we can arrange an all star match between v6 and v7 players on your map
A year ago there was very similar disscussion, and there was a *Corristo* gameplayer, who was saying the very similar - like, 'come to play our v6 game and see who is the real pro';
And i played like 10 games with/agaisnt him in 'high skill' games;
There was literally nothing to be proud of, people are running on the map with absolutely weird and inefficient actions, just like players on v7;
And in response to my arguments about bad gameplay, he was only laughing and sorrying;

Players on v6 are not any better than players on v7, and v7 players are most likely are not that much better than players on v6, regardless of what they speak;

I personally prefer either v7, either last map (that was not really bugged) by IceFrog - 6.74c;
I do not like v6 because it has some not-well-balanced things (can list some of them later, if you want), and some game breaking bugs (Tusk's insane ult damage for example; or damage stacking for riki; or invulnerable Xin)

Yet, it does not make me think bad of anybody, i love that you guys are still playing dota, does not matter what map you are playing;
So we can still play the game in 2023 which is just amazing;

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2023, 08:54 »
A game between v6 and v7 players was asked by a v7 player not by me. Falsifying stuff like your master Putin I see. Stop lying around here.

"And in response to my arguments about bad gameplay, he was only laughing and sorrying;"

-When did I laugh and said sorry? Are you living in fantasy world little mobik?
You comparing yourself to me, is like me comparing myself to rl-valter. Whats the point? There is always somebody better, you could compare yourself to dota2 pros, but you don't. Why? Because you love to bully smaller/weaker players. Typical russian behavior.

Go and compare yourself to dota2 pros if you are big boy. Oh wait... you are trash on that level. I forgot.

I will say sorry ONLY the day I see you perform well in a professional Dota2 tournament. Until that day, shut the fuck up and stop bragging.

Secondly, @cen can we ignore the votes/opinions of those players who are basically inactive on this server? Like this russian mobik.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 09:15 by Corristo »

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2023, 09:59 »
A game between v6 and v7 players was asked by a v7 player not by me. Falsifying stuff like your master Putin I see. Stop lying around here.

"And in response to my arguments about bad gameplay, he was only laughing and sorrying;"

-When did I laugh and said sorry? Are you living in fantasy world little mobik?
You comparing yourself to me, is like me comparing myself to rl-valter. Whats the point? There is always somebody better, you could compare yourself to dota2 pros, but you don't. Why? Because you love to bully smaller/weaker players. Typical russian behavior.

Go and compare yourself to dota2 pros if you are big boy. Oh wait... you are trash on that level. I forgot.

I will say sorry ONLY the day I see you perform well in a professional Dota2 tournament. Until that day, shut the fuck up and stop bragging.

Secondly, @cen can we ignore the votes/opinions of those players who are basically inactive on this server? Like this russian mobik.

Didn`t i say i do not care about being 'pro' because of being busy with other interests, sir? :-D
Why are you the one who is being rude once again in such thread?
I am not saying 'you are all losers because i am better', and would never say so;
I could be better at one thing, while you could surpass me in another thing, that's why it has no sense to compare persons;

I am not bragging as well, i just added a context to clarify what i mean; Because it is not really 'playing', when people randomly ruin the game on their own, all of them, but then being mad on others in every game, flaming, reporting and stuff;

This is why i found it funny (and quite sad at the same time); There was no bragging intended;

upd:
And back to this,
> When did I laugh and said sorry?
Well, a year ago, when i played with you? If ':D' was not laughing, then sorry, i misinterpret common things
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 10:40 by AntlermanXXL »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2023, 10:42 »
-So you could be pro, but you have other interests right? :D No sir, we both know that on professional Dota2 your skill is simply not enough. Otherwise you would be playing in professional Dota2 tournaments, which you don't. So either you are lying, OR you are dogshit compared to real pros.

-"Why are you the one who is being rude once again in such thread?" -> why is you the one who mentions me once again in an insulting context?
You must have some real mother-complexity issues if you have to express your bully behavior on a dota forum.

-I am not saying 'you are all losers because i am better', and would never say so; -> this is exactly what you were saying in your previous post. Simply bragging.

-"Well, a year ago, when i played with you? If ':D' was not laughing, then sorry, i misinterpred common things" -> again no proof. Give a ":D" with context so everybody can see what you are talking about (even I can't remember this) or just simply stop backing up your words with more lies.

Stop lying and embarassing yourself Deer.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:26 by Corristo »

Offline iamnotrobot

• Patreon Supporter
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Agent.Of.ShielD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2023, 08:38 »
v7 is better OFC !!! v6 is not balanced.

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2023, 14:08 »

Maybe it means nothing here, but i got top 1300 on Dota2 in EU;
Could go higher, but stopped playing for a while, due to my new interests;
It took me a whole lot of learning, because literally nothing that you do for the win here works in Dota 2;

With this, let's say extended and even more deep than before knowledge, games in Dota1, does not matter, v6 or v7, are looking like a complete clown fest to me, a lot of absolutely inefficent and self-losing actions on the map;

> we can arrange an all star match between v6 and v7 players on your map
A year ago there was very similar disscussion, and there was a *Corristo* gameplayer, who was saying the very similar - like, 'come to play our v6 game and see who is the real pro';
And i played like 10 games with/agaisnt him in 'high skill' games;
There was literally nothing to be proud of, people are running on the map with absolutely weird and inefficient actions, just like players on v7;
And in response to my arguments about bad gameplay, he was only laughing and sorrying;

Players on v6 are not any better than players on v7, and v7 players are most likely are not that much better than players on v6, regardless of what they speak;

I personally prefer either v7, either last map (that was not really bugged) by IceFrog - 6.74c;
I do not like v6 because it has some not-well-balanced things (can list some of them later, if you want), and some game breaking bugs (Tusk's insane ult damage for example; or damage stacking for riki; or invulnerable Xin)

Yet, it does not make me think bad of anybody, i love that you guys are still playing dota, does not matter what map you are playing;
So we can still play the game in 2023 which is just amazing;
A little off topic but I can confirm that this guy is not immortal //d2 rank //. You can buy an Immortal account but you can't play like an immortal unfortunately maximum ancient ///much lower rank///:( . Let's fix this.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2023, 15:18 »
A little off topic but I can confirm that this guy is not immortal //d2 rank //.
I'd like too see that.

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2023, 15:37 »
v7 is better OFC !!! v6 is not balanced.
Of course it is.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2023, 15:52 »
v6 for sure no matter how much is bugged. I beleive 50% of players will quit dota if there is only v7. I personally dont like changes at things I used to do. Honestly, if theres only v7 to choose it would be the end of my 15+years roaming on this server jorney.