Author Topic: VOTEKICK ABUSE  (Read 366 times)

Offline Vuhvel

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VOTEKICK ABUSE
« on: February 14, 2023, 20:38 »
1: Your NickName?
Soft.Vuhvel

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Yves-laurent
prof_tasin
Wakakaka
OBSIDIANBERK
Real_Rob

3: What rule did he/they break?
insulting & command abuse (Votekick abuse)

4: When was the Rule Broken?

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I was playing a simple dota game with Abaddon. I supported, bought dust, wards and a perseverance because it is a good item. Then troll started to flame me, calling me "dog" and "stupid" Me, a super cool dude, sold the perseverance and bought Mekansm for the team to build a guardians greave later. Later most of them flamed and vote kicked me because I had mekansm and the first item to build a pipe (all team items) clear breaking of rules. Kicking because they die too fast. Typical nowadays. You should ban them all who voted to kick. Absolutely toxic for this server.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6501528

Offline Vuhvel

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: VOTEKICK ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 20:53 »
Rule was broken here. They tried to vote me before, even tried to vote Slardar multiple times for just not being in a fight in the early game.
25:34       [All]    [2256] voted to kick [Soft.Vuhvel] [1/6]

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 21:06 »
First of all, you don't have enough mana items to play support abad. mana boot soul ring etc. Secondly , playing support is not farming support items while your team is fighting . Thirdly, if you do nothing while your teammate dies in front of you in the fight and return to the base with your non-cool down items and skills, you will get kicked in these games because you have an ult, you don't use a skill, you wait behind while you should stand in front. :o

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 21:11 »
sorry if you are offended but as i see you are noob. It is okay but you didn't join any team fight for 25 mnt and we kicked you because of that. And the games was finished just after that. So u know your mistake but coming to forum and saying ban them all is not a cool behaviour like you said "i'm a cool guy"

Offline Vuhvel

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 21:12 »
Your arguments makes no sense to this post. Why should a player be kicked if he is not doing anything wrong? Think again. Anybody can start to play DotA, some might have a bad ping, some might eat something, some might be tired. Some just want to start to play dota and have a different style. As long as someone is not ruining the game on purpose. The kick situation is just a bunch of kids who have anger issues.

Offline rusteelav

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 05:05 »
Vuhvel you did nothing wrong to be votekicked and this is votekick abuse. These "cool guys, pro guys" do this often and when its time for their punishment they will support each other like some sect and attack you like its your fault for something.
This Hsakuragi did his shit to my game too with another account "fucheng" and hes gonna get what he deserves. And our requests for his ban are connected because he has active autoban on account m0s for leaving and he sold all of his items in that game before he did his shit to my game https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6500834
The player's ban will expire in 4 hours and 9 minutes.
Player was autobanned for [6 days and 7 hours] on [09-02-2023 01:50:27] in game [AP LAST SLOT].
 And before autoban on m0s he had autoban on 2256

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202730.0.html
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202736.0.html

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 12:34 »
Your arguments makes no sense to this post. Why should a player be kicked if he is not doing anything wrong? Think again. Anybody can start to play DotA, some might have a bad ping, some might eat something, some might be tired. Some just want to start to play dota and have a different style. As long as someone is not ruining the game on purpose. The kick situation is just a bunch of kids who have anger issues.
You play with players who have finished the last 4-5 seasons in the top 25, unfortunately, the mistakes you make compared to normal games lead to defeat. There is a different level of competition. I recommend you not to enter these games. because that's how it will be reacted every time.
Game: SD 1600++++ 9/10 ///game name look at the psr of the players you play and i think you should think again////

btw idk this trash
ruedelav played Total ladder games:   16
total forum messages 12 all about me
As I said before the message you send to the post of the games you havent played doesnt matter.
I think I f..d this badly on his other account, hes crying here with a fake account
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 12:39 by hsakuragi »

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 16:39 »

Ingame Rules

8. Player must not abuse bot commands:

a) Votekick Abuse
          - The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.
          - Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban.
          - Starting a votekick against yourself is allowed.
      Note: Sanctions only apply if the innocent player was votekicked.
      b) Spamming !votekicks
          - Spamming the !votekick command against innocent players may lead to a ban.
      c) Votecancel Abuse
          - Abusing the !votecancel command to stop a justified votekick may lead to a ban.

I have watched the replay of the game.
1-Did he feed enemy team on purpose ? NO
2-Did he exposing or destroying own or allies items ? YES
3-Did he cheat or something ? NO
4-Did he use skills to block his allies? Or did he make any action to ruin the game?NO

Minute 20:46
Abaddon sold perseverance but why ? because this item can be disassembled. He could disassemble and use it later but he sold it. after that he bought the ring again.
if that happened in AP noob games ,I would ban them all but I am sorry . You joined SD 1600 ++ and your K/D is quite ok. I dont think you are innocent. what was the idea of buying last 2 rings I really didnt understand. who knows will you sell them or make an item ?

!Denied