Author Topic: ban request - p0wer_of_weed and dendi_  (Read 219 times)

Offline treadmill

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: eurobattle
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request - p0wer_of_weed and dendi_
« on: January 31, 2023, 19:35 »
Now you will have to give us the following information:

1: Your NickName?
treadmill.swap

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
p0wer_of_weed
dendi_

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
they are friends, asked to be locked together and in the game they started to feed almost every minute on the first 10-15 minutes of the game.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
even they have very good PSR, they played very bad and feeded almost every minute of the game, without trying to play team, or for the team. None of them cared if we lose, just played solo and continued to feed, it felt everytime like they did it on purpose.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6499900

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request - p0wer_of_weed and dendi_
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 00:59 »
Not by chance!!! I was on my way and played in an attacking style. I was unlucky and tried from the beginning of the game to reach an opponent on mido who survived 3x in a row with 10-20hp. And that's mainly because they had a spirit breaker and I got 3x charge. And as treadmill.swap writes that we weren't interested in anything and that we didn't help - that's right he didn't help at all during the whole time - and especially in 20 minutes of the game he had treadmill.swap - lvl 8 !!!!! And the only one who came to help me was my only friend Dendi, and thanks to his help I killed the tinker on the mid + bar who kept charging me. And that treadmill.swap, who didn't do anything at all and only cursed and spammed negative nonsense, was chained to level 5 and as if he wasn't even in the game. In addition, the opponents were good players, I won't say they weren't. And I have so many deaths in total, that's why in the last 10-15 minutes of the game there were all 3 and then all 4 afk at the fountain. And that's because it was already clear a long time ago that the game was lost, that's why I played instead and tried to attack them for fun because I didn't want to stand by the fountain, so all the deaths since then were insignificant.
That's why this decision at unban, if the moderator starts the replay, he must admit that the only one who destroyed the beginning of the game and definitely did not help was the treadmill.swap player. And yes, we played together because the latter played quietly sideways and no one attacked them with a spirit breaker.

Offline treadmill

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: eurobattle
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 11:44 »
is this an argument, because the other team had Spirit breaker in the team? if u play mid, you are not aware that you have to be prepared for his charges? you just act like you play vs easy AI enemies?

So, always when a side has Bara in their team, the other side loses mid, isn't it?
Also, u died 8 times, in the first 10 minutes of the game, which is so critical to avoid feeding..

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 18:14 »
They had really bad beginning. They couldn't make good combats and they are not so good players. Please just remember we all started this game from somewhere. I dont think they die intentionally.

!Denied