Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 327 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: January 11, 2023, 13:31 »
1: Your NickName?
TooShade

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
CoMMoN

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK // Game ruining // Refusing to defend / Refusing help teammates // Insulting // Spamming

4: When was the Rule Broken?
He farmed 60 minutes (from 1 to 20 he feeded), the rest of game he farmed, farmed, farmed and overfarmed until arriving minute 60 where he continued farm and walk with full items.
In replay you can see some moments he doesn't teleport to try defend or help team, give him an hard punishment please since he did on purpose.

Anyway I'm tired of these ruiners, over than report I can't do else.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Explained top.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6497239
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 14:17 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 13:34 »
I don't normally give free coaching sessions, but I'll help you out a little bit with some very very basic noob level information, since you clearly need it.

1. I didn't "Farm farm farm", I splitpushed, while getting stronger, because you are busy blinking into 4 heroes by yourself and dying all game.
2. I did not afk, and I did defend in the relevant moments. That is how you play dota. You should rewatch my replay 1000 times, mister TooShade, and learn how to play properly.

I almost made you win the game, in spite of your constant game ruining with your incredibly stupid blink into4heroes by yourself deaths, and yet you still have the insolence to dare to make a ban request about me. That is hilarious, you little game ruining insect.

Be quiet, and know your place.

Feel free to donate here to me for your coaching session: https://streamlabs.com/robertc1337/tip

Good luck in the future, you won't be playing in my games, you worthless game ruining insect.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 14:07 »
Scores talk, and I want mention you something:
Player was warned by [DatFace] on [28-03-2015 16:36:03] with reason [AFK (2nd Time)] in game [RD//EU//1600++ !].
Player was warned by [Asandir] on [06-07-2014 02:50:49] with reason [Game ruin - Intentional feeding] in game [].

Lying in ban request may lead in addictional ban.
Like mentioned in ban request: me, ogre and other teammates called you several times to join fights and help team, but you refused attacking me calling "insect", by the way according to protocol insulting animals is bannable, obviously even insects so well done, you're banned even on the forum.

Wish it was only insults directed to insects:
65:50   CoMMoN   [Allies]   isntead of fighting as 5
65:53   CoMMoN   [Allies]   u blink into 4 heroes
65:54   CoMMoN   [Allies]   by urself
65:55   CoMMoN   [Allies]   and die
65:57   CoMMoN   [Allies]   and buyback
65:58   CoMMoN   [Allies]   then die again
66:00   CoMMoN   [Allies]   fucking braindead dog
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 14:16 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 10:31 »
I dont care to get warned/banned for discussing things in this thread, so;

Sir, why are you even mentioning random warns, while constantly requesting to clean up your old warns (and most of them are already removed) :-D

Nobody cares about getting banned on this god forsaken forum, except you maybe;

In the end, how is it all an argument, when the ban request was about a very specific topic? And the topic was caused by complete lack of your knowledge how this map works in the most optimal way

What is even happening in your brain if you are busy with treating with bans/reports/mutes or whatever it was during last few years?

When i was doing it in 2018 i was obviously trolling while stating i dont care about bans myself;

And actually when i had admin access on PvPGN, and access to many admin/moderator accounts here, i did never treat about banning somebody directly based on something;

What you are doing is completely unknown, and if this is a long run trolling, i would rate it as absolutely irrelevant and boring one, it has no sense, it has no style, it has not any respectable logic under it;

You just ruin games yourself, flame people in games, then you are cowardly trying to find any opportunity to report somebody in this server, then when there is a moment, you run here and spam with your irrelevant reports, clouding moderator's real job area and stuff;

It is incredible, i cannot get how can you have it working in your tiny little brain;
It just does not come into any logic picture;
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 10:36 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 12:35 »
Yeah, stealing credit cards was obviously for trolling :D
You wasting time anyway.

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 16:55 »
Minute 43:15
Scourge team attacked to middle lane ancient protector level-3 and the tax. Nevermore didn't make defence and he preferred to push the bottom lane but he got killed by axe anyway. it would be better if he defended his town.

Minute 57:35
Nevermore avoided team fight which happened just next to him. he ignored it, farmed at middle lane after that he tp to top lane to farm more.

Minute 01:04:20
Nevermore avoided team defence. Sentinel team lost that fight. Scourge destroyed rest of all sentinel base.

Nevermore didn't even use his ulti once in this game.

common !Banned 7 days + 3 warn points due to Game Ruining(Refusing to play).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 17:00 by TheJOkerBoy »