Author Topic: When will v7 ACTUALLY die?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline modoror

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
When will v7 ACTUALLY die?
« on: January 06, 2023, 18:24 »
I am getting tired of poor, boring v7 players who spam me to join their empty lobby each time they see a new v6 game. On 10 v6 games there comes 1 or 2 v7 games and the only thing these few people do is spam via /whisper and on forum, never enough of their crying since they never have enough players to start their games in less than 20-30 minutes. And its not only that, on v7 games there are stacks with up to 5 solid players versus noobs in another team most of time. V7 is nothing more than poor copy of Dota2 and most of people who wants to have a nice game are already in Dota2 communities.
So v7 games quality is very low to be competitive and to be considered as part of ladder games. The best for all will be removing v7 from ladder already. I'm sure this gonna be the best solution for community and step forward for gaming experience on this place. These poor people will finally do something in their lives instead of wasting more than 30 minutes to get enough players to start the game they are trying to play.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: When will v7 ACTUALLY die?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 19:58 »
I agree with the statement above, we all pretty much moved to rgc now anyway, just 1 group of players keeps hosting v7 thats why games take 1 hour to start

Offline krnek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 17:27 »
v7 can be less buggy, but it's shit.. It just feels different... And i still dont get it why would admins kill old map.

Let people host what they want...

If we wanted v7, we would go dota 2...

Offline melih06

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 19:59 »
i leave this server. ty all players we had a nice times server is gg.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 21:12 »
Before v6 we had v5. Why u complain now? v6 was very different than v5

I started at v3, 24heroes and different map

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 21:15 »
Bring back eul's dota the only true dota of them all

Also never gets old:

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 21:19 »
Bring back eul's dota the only true dota of them all

Also never gets old:
Spoiler for Hiden:

even M$ has learnt a lesson at the time when it was pushing for Vista...

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 21:21 »
Honestly, I'm the other one who leaving, I thought to do it in past when things was getting worse but I think actually the limit has passed.
I want to say a big thanks to players who supported me, and became friends, awesome people where I really got fun.

This server is going to get worse and I won't waste my time for wait 1 hour only because there are less players just because the decision was to remove the most played map. I want just to say 2 words to cen, actual staff is a disaster, in past I have to respect old admins of 2-3 years ago which kept game really clean and the minium fail there was a ban, and in my opinion It was the best way according old rules.

Actually, this server has become a pigsty: ruiners, liars, hard noobs without hands who can't improve with time (how I call it "retardment", which is worse than malary on the earth) and absent staff who ingore ruiners and won't give them punishment.

I'm surprised that we arrived to the limit which brought the elimination of v6 map, and I have no words because I take it as a joke for the ass when shows message saying: "v6 will be played on Sundays", it demolites your mood I swear.

For players who say: "V7 map is just a near-copy of D2".
No, It isn't. In my opinion this should be the future DotA 3 which with a better graphic and improvements can be the game of the week.
How I said, everything went into worse and if this server lost players who holded It should ask himself more than two questions.

-TooShade
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 21:30 »
Before v6 we had v5. Why u complain now? v6 was very different than v5

I started at v3, 24heroes and different map

The reason of these complains is its timing. I remember when it first released and    administration of the community was arguing abot removing v6 or not. (there were 5x more players in the server). If v6 removed in that time like other dota 1 servers people would play v7 and get used on it. But now, lagabuse has 5x less players because whoever want to play v7 goes to RGC and other loyal players mainly choise to play v6. (9 out of 10 games were v6).  So, if you would change the map you should have do that before loosing these players to other servers and after 2 years you should have respect to decision of the community by not removing v6..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 21:34 by BuyukUstad »

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 21:51 »
From me lovec_kokotov bye bye after 15 yeras or even more.. see ya on rgc.