Author Topic: borilla  (Read 1022 times)

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
borilla
« on: December 23, 2022, 11:53 »
BoRiLLA

.unknown

bad behavior , on other acount duno why you are touching this , and becouse youv done this one , tell me exactly how many days im locked  :riki: :riki:

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: borilla
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 11:56 »
wtf is wrong with you all , locking bot acount for what
do you serioz knwo what are you doing here , , ANSWER ME NOW

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 12:02 »
You was locked  all the net , i mean all 33 pc in this internet caffe you dont know what are you doing - i will have problems now with the owner he will lose customers
I want a fast solution on this one , neither ban devianART and let one to play , not ban bot of them , or lock its insaine
this is so wrong by me , otherwize this is a hard punishment

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 12:03 »
I am going to follow all of your steps. Whatever you do doesnt matter I am going to stop you play here or you will stop swearing at other players.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 12:09 »
Tell me how many days im locked , dont want to text and bother the other players here
Im regular player here since 2010 and y i said this dont give me right here to insult , but givme solution

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 12:12 »
You are banned permanently. We are sure that you will swear at everybody here and nobody have this right.
Solution is obeying our rules but we are sure you will never obey them.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 12:21 »
Leave me one acount to play , let it be borilla
Honestly was given so many chances , and dont wanna comper with some other dudes about my attitude
Was wrong , and y in a moment of anger i was flaming thats true
Dont wana transfer on some other platform
Was talking with the owner of the net and lik i said its bad , dont wanna lose customers for my act
Im sorry , this is the last one , im gona try this wont happen again in future
Im gona restrict from all that include , flame and will try to concentrate about my play nothing more

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 14:03 »
Im not beging , i know im wrong multiple times thats right , and you are fair enough
If you are going to catc every move from me ok go ahead , but pls move that ip from internet cafe so the othwrs people to play , and im telling you let my main acount alive , you got my word otherwize im gona off myself
I admit that i cross the line with bazarci , and y im not typing becouse i got trap
The meaning is that im wrong

Offline bestslayerplay

• Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: -thelegend-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Patreon Supporter [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 14:18 »
Dear borilla, first of all, it's very nice of you to admit your mistake, but aren't you a little late? The decision may or may not be reconsidered, but where were your thoughts when you were breaking so many rules? Our job is not to interfere with someone else's customers or business. We just want you to know that this is a game.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2022, 14:39 »
Im just asking for not quiting me from this server
And y i made mistakes a lot about that flame , and like i said what is done is done , i want one more opportunity to be here aswell like i player thats all
Let me know , becouse im regular here as you know , and y il be gladfull if you off the ip
Was here over 8 years
Let me that chance , after all we all mistake this way or another
Its never to late for nothing

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2022, 16:51 »
The Lock is LIFTED !!!