Author Topic: why u locked this topic :*  (Read 1916 times)

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
why u locked this topic :*
« on: December 20, 2022, 15:30 »
 idk why this topic is locked. I asked a general discussion question with no insult..
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=202512.msg717492;topicseen#new

Am i wrong? Don't you apply diffirent rules to diffirent players?

When i got that much warnings you locked me twice and gave 15x warn for each request but he got 1 day ban + 1 warn?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202536.0.html

Or here, another strumice guy with no sanction?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202519.0.html

C'mon guys am i wrong ?  :/: :peace:

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why u locked this topic :*
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 15:41 »
@ksv
Unlock him, you cannot deny players to play a game.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 08:56 »
@TooShade you still want to tell me what I can and can`t, big Boss ^^

Unlock him, you cannot deny players to play a game.

I agree players should play, but those 1 who folow the rules.

@BuyukUstad

Whats the point of your complaint ? You want me to take a look who locked the topic you startet ?

About privileged players, I rly don`t see it, you posted multiple links about the same situation, and you clearly saw that I stated that that account is a Strumice 1, and called b^U crew to discuss about Strumice lock down.

Also I won`t waste the time on shallow topics and take a part in someone's healing frustrations on the forum.

If you have a clear request state it without the warps and layers of second storys.
Lag Abuse

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 11:50 »
@ksv you know this community better than everyone and I know that you are clever enough to understand what is my complain about.

When I had 30 warnings, you were permanently banning me and gave 15 warnings also. But when the case is other players like Borilla (I don't have nothing personal with him) you are not involving ban requests and locking him.

All that I'm saying is don't lock players because of flame, if you apply this rule apply it everyone equally. Since I got 20 warnings, I'm taking highest duration of bans.

I didn't broke any rule for 3-4 months, than I did once and someone opened a request for me. Ban/unban crew banned me as they have to do. But then you involved to the same request and permanently locked me. Also I was playing with a new account that had 0 warning. When I'm in the case why you sum all my warnings?

Whats the point of your complaint ? You want me to take a look who locked the topic you startet ?
If you have a clear request state it without the warps and layers of second storys.

So the thing that I want to say is, be honest and tell me pls. Players like borilla taking 2 days bans but in my case when ban/unban crew gave me 2-3 days bans why u are involving and locking me permanently even its a new account?

So simply please don't lock anyone because of flame and unban them or apply the rules equally to everyone. Just an opinion..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 13:05 »
Ok so you want to compare yourself with someone, at this time Borila.

So the difference is that I never locked him. The diference is that I personaly unlocked you multiple times (from the permalock), with a promise from your side that you will change your ways. But obviusly you didn‚t, just look your game chat theres hardly a game with no flaming, caling playes animals ecc. All national intolerance will be harshly punished. With the accent on all. I have no problem locking Borila or anyone else who is not respecting rules (whitch I demonstrated multiple times) especially when demostrating unpleasant and shamefull national intolerance. Leaving you on the server will leave space for other toxic players to emitate your behavior whitch is unaccaptable.

So to answer your question, I`m not a B^U , and I intervine only when I`m asked to do so, or when randomly bump on a abuse whitch can‚t be tolerated. But from today we have a new B&U admin who is verry active, whitch makes me bealive that the most of harsh abusers will be locked. So I would suggest you and evry player to post a ban request, and it will be solved.

Also atm we are looking into a Warden mute lock, but it is still in a process of testing, maby when I get time we can test it on you ^^. Hit me up on the PM.

Cheers

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 13:09 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2022, 13:39 »
Ok so you want to compare yourself with someone, at this time Borila.

So the difference is that I never locked him. The diference is that I personaly unlocked you multiple times (from the permalock), with a promise from your side that you will change your ways. But obviusly you didn‚t, just look your game chat theres hardly a game with no flaming, caling playes animals ecc. All national intolerance will be harshly punished. With the accent on all. I have no problem locking Borila or anyone else who is not respecting rules (whitch I demonstrated multiple times) especially when demostrating unpleasant and shamefull national intolerance. Leaving you on the server will leave space for other toxic players to emitate your behavior whitch is unaccaptable.

So to answer your question, I`m not a B^U , and I intervine only when I`m asked to do so, or when randomly bump on a abuse whitch can‚t be tolerated. But from today we have a new B&U admin who is verry active, whitch makes me bealive that the most of harsh abusers will be locked. So I would suggest you and evry player to post a ban request, and it will be solved.

Also atm we are looking into a Warden mute lock, but it is still in a process of testing, maby when I get time we can test it on you ^^. Hit me up on the PM.

Cheers

Dear @ksv , the thing that i couldn't explain myself is, yes you unlock me from perma lock multiple times thank you very much for that. But the thing is you locked me multiple times also that's why i've asked unban requests from you. That is my complain is all about. That's why i gave borilla example. If you didn't lock me like you are not locking him, i wouldn't asked for last chance.
About the national intolerance, yes i did it just like the others and you involed to the ban request that already solved by B^U crew. Ofc you can involve it, you are head of this server. But my complain is why u are involving only to my requests. Borilla did the exactly same thing 2 days ago b^u crew banned him and case closed opposite to my case.
You explained the diffirence i got you, but you locked me many times opposite to him. Isn't it a diffirence also?

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 19:59 »
Hello
We have many players who are still swear at each other. I am watching them. I am talking about this topic. xiao_d promised me about not pretending like an administrator. He didnt do any mistake very long time but if he does I will ban him. Borilla was swearing at player almost all games but he doesnt do it now. Last time he did it but he apologized. I remember he never apologize. He really progressed about this topic.If we unban you this will be a bad example for other players because this will make them think like "rules are nothing, do whatever you want anyways you will be unbanned. HAHAHAHAH".  I want to know. Do you regret ? Tell us a reason why should we unban you ? (please do not compare yourself with other players).

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 21:33 »
If we unban you this will be a bad example for other players

Idk i think there is already bad example for other players because regular players get banned 3 days for 1 swear word and sometimes account locked and strumica players flame like mad and you can't lock them. Another big problem is that when flamers make new acc they get banned first time for 1 day and old players get banned for 2 weeks because they had warns 5 years ago

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2022, 22:43 »
If we unban you this will be a bad example for other players

Idk i think there is already bad example for other players because regular players get banned 3 days for 1 swear word and sometimes account locked and strumica players flame like mad and you can't lock them. Another big problem is that when flamers make new acc they get banned first time for 1 day and old players get banned for 2 weeks because they had warns 5 years ago

this is what i just want to explain.

The other thing is, why i should stop compaire myself with other players? That is why i opened a complain request. I'm not saying i shouldn't have banned. I broke the rules many times, i should be banned if the rules say that. I'm saying while the other players are not perma locking, since 2 years i'm punishing from the highest level.
Also you are talking about xiao_q, he flamed me 100x time in one single game and he is doing it in every single game. He was requested 5 times in 1 week and he didn't locked. If we are talking about exuceses, i promised ksv that i won't flame anyone and i didn't flame anyone 5 month since this strumice kid didn't locked because of his behaviours.
i gave borilla example because i respect him and he can understand what i'm saying. This xiao q guy and his strumice crew is the biggest problem of this server. Trust me i love this community 100x more than them but unfortunatelly im punished 100x time more  in my every single behaviour. And please don't say me we unlocked your perma ban many times. Guys im locking perma since the days i got 15 warn points. That's why i'm unbanned many times.. :/

Is there anyhing wrong here in my words?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 22:52 by BuyukUstad »

Online Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2022, 01:09 »
xiao_d promised me about not pretending like an administrator. He didnt do any mistake very long time but if he does I will ban him.

Meanwhile, literally his first game I opened and this was today;

29:42   fb.444   [Allies]   i ban u dumb
29:44   fb.444   [Allies]   for antio game
36:57   fb.444   [Allies]   bastard
37:00   fb.444   [Allies]   perma banned u are

Family flaming throughout the entire game as well.

I’m 100% sure if I opened his other games on this acc, I would have found the exact same pattern.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2022, 01:18 »
xiao_d promised me about not pretending like an administrator. He didnt do any mistake very long time but if he does I will ban him.

I%u2019m 100% sure if I opened his other games on this acc, I would have found the exact same pattern.

unfortunately it wont change anything but it can answer  "he didn't do anything for long time" quote
33:29   fb.444   [Allies]   check xiaoQ
33:34   fb.444   [Allies]   check xiao_Q
33:40   fb.444   [Allies]   ez perma
33:42   fb.444   [Allies]   for stole my gem

34:09   fb.444   [Allies]   i ban crix
34:10   fb.444   [Allies]   perma
34:13   fb.444   [Allies]   lost my gem

36:44   fb.444   [Allies]   and ur mother is bitch
36:45   fb.444   [Allies]   and dead

« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 01:27 by BuyukUstad »

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2022, 01:25 »

I’m 100% sure if I opened his other games on this acc, I would have found the exact same pattern.

:)

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2022, 07:54 »
@BuyukUstad So the policeman stops you for speeding, you were going 10 km/h above the limit, but someone else drives thru the same road 15 km/h above limit when the policeman isn`t there and nothing happend . . .

Like I wrote above I do not control all the B&U requests. But In your case is diferent becouse you made a promise to me, not anyone else in the B^U crew, that is why I reacted.

Also warns doesn`t have that much role in you being locked, it is the sheer amound of abuse that you do, the staff you writte, the hate ... Those are the main reasons.

I hope that you understand. Also you know that I do not have anything personal against you, vice versa, I alwyas say hy, and enjoy playing with you when you do not flame an all the rest ...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 07:57 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2022, 12:00 »
2. Player must not insult:
  e) National Intolerance/Racism
          - Insulting or cursing a nation as a whole is considered as national intolerance/racism.
National/Religion intolerance, Racism   
1-warn
2-10 days ban
3-20 days - permanent
4-Permanently
Then how many times does this person have to swear at the Turks to get a lock? 1000 ? 10000?? 100000???
example from yesterday's game, I don't even open a ban post because nothing changes
20:06   DevianART   [Allies]   fucking turk
20:07   DevianART   [Allies]   scumb
25:33   DevianART   [All]   man you turks , are pure garbage belive me

Ban both sides. Let both sides play. Or give me the right to swear the opposing nation without ban.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 12:07 by hsakuragi »

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2022, 13:13 »
Wp bazarci i feel pitty for you
You dumb fuck
Sorry admins , but some pussy is always licking your asses
Can i ask is he calling you even in the night on your real phone or just his fuck bitch cry baby
Uneducated clown , Bazarci
Im done , you are doing a great job guys keep forward , have a nice day