Author Topic: Thejokerboy ban  (Read 689 times)

Offline lor360

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thejokerboy ban
« on: December 19, 2022, 20:39 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
Lor340

2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Thejokerboy

3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.

I was playing a normal game as oracle, trying to support a really bad team, with bad hero combinations and generally feeders (0/5/0 alch mid, for instance). I even pulled wood creeps on lane to help riki level, and he managed to die full hp invisibility on level 4 at tower.

I did my best to try keep heroes alive who where dying from ursa blink 2 shots, and keep myself alive, since they where smart enough to target me (oracle) first.

Around minute 40, hozekukupapa (phoenix who I saved a few times, and who died in 2 hits again) asked "are they your friend oracle", and I replied "im careful", "unlike you guys". I was the only one not feeding at that point (K/D/A 4/4/17).

He refused to stop and play, and went on to write stuff like: "no", "it is like they are your friend", "because they are team". So I said "sure, yes Im a secret saboteur" and kept just saying "yeh" and "ok" to his dumb writings, because his name was too long for me to type for /ignore in the middle of a game.

He continued writing "after game you will get ban", "ok so i will lock your ip" and "you are locked".

After the game, I tried to log in and got the message "This account has been locked".

1) I want to point out that I was present for every teamfight, as well as a lot of non teamfights trying to save my clueless soloing teammates from obvious ganks. My spells where always on cooldown in a fight, and where subjectively significantly smarter and faster used than any other of my teammates used theirs. But they where dying stupidly, and expected me to magically keep them alive from 2-3000 damage focuses every time.

2) I want to point out that lobby logs clearly show I normally joined a game, and was randomly balanced.

3) Subjectively, I think most observers would say I was the best or at least among the best performing players in my team, especially as a fragile hero vs blink ursa and storm who knew to focus me.

4) If anyone "sabotaged" anything, "hozekukupapa" rarely used his 2nd skill and made some pretty weird items, like euls, and a pipe versus a low magic damage team (though I don't really think he was intentionally sabotaging). Our mid hero ended up with K/D/A 2/15/14.

4) Forum link / Game link.

Game:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6494534

Ban link:

https://eurobattle.net/banlist
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 22:00 by lor360 »

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thejokerboy ban abuse
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 20:54 »
You can check the details from the address down below. you will understand why you got this ban. We are here for peace of society and you confessed that you will ruin games.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.msg717575.html#msg717575

I don't believe you are innocent. because Before, you got banned permanently on other account due to the same reason.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200816.0.html

We both know the truth.
Please don't try to prove that you're an innocent player and I'm a ruthless moderator.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 22:29 by TheJOkerBoy »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thejokerboy ban
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 08:36 »
Will watch the replay after the work. But @lor360 you are a player with a great history of game ruining, maby you just have a twisted wiev how the game should be played ...
Lag Abuse

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thejokerboy ban
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 11:39 »
!Unbanned