Author Topic: privileges  (Read 2530 times)

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
privileges
« on: December 06, 2022, 15:42 »
Hello i'm perma locked in this topic by ksv. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202508.0.html

Actually it was my last game here. I'm done with this server where is full of ruiner, stackers or playing for +1 psr kids, so i don't want any unban BUT you guys are talking about equality very often. A guy from MK who flamed everyone or prentent like an admin in every single game can play here freely. Actually i didn't broke any rule in last 2 or 3 months. But i saw that some players (who is mentally sick: Xiao_q) have some priviliges in this server. Thats why i stoped holding myself and tried something. At the result i'm permalocked again in my first action. So it is a fact that some sick kids like i mentioned above were right. He said me "you can't ban me i will perma ban you". I saw that he were right. He flamed and pretend like an admin 6 times in a week with multiple IDs and didn't get even 1 day lock. He did same action with 3 diffirent IDs at the same week and punished with bans not lock. There are many cases like this in this server.
EX:
1) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202482.0.html
2) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202477.0.html
3) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.1740.html
4) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202463.0.html
5) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,202489.0.html

I'm permalocked/unbanned so many times in this community. I'm not pure as the driven snow. But when i'm playing with a new ID: Obsidianberk im permalocked again as u sum my all warnings in my all ids. If it was applied to everyone i wouldn't write these but nvm.. As i said this is not an unban request or either i don't see it as a wrong decision. All i say is if you guys talk equity that much apply same rules to everyone not only pinned players. As an one of the oldest player in this community I enjoyed a lot and make good friends here. (hello my serbian crew xD).    The long and the short of it, if you don't want to kill this server (maybe dead already) change your actions. I'm switching to a new platform and it is my last post here. I'm wishing you hf with xiao_q and his strumice crew. Cya

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: privileges
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 17:41 »
He didnt pretend to be admin, only flamed

Its clear he knows how to evade ban, thats why he flames and you dont know so why do you flame i dont really undeerstand.

Don't think he has some privileges, moderators just can't do anything agains thim but they can ban you because you flame. Personally i think banning for flaming is stupid, mute would be better. You can see on other platforms people dont get banned as often for flaming and they flame less than here too

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 18:25 »
He didnt pretend to be admin, only flamed

Its clear he knows how to evade ban, thats why he flames and you dont know so why do you flame i dont really undeerstand.

Don't think he has some privileges, moderators just can't do anything agains thim but they can ban you because you flame. Personally i think banning for flaming is stupid, mute would be better. You can see on other platforms people dont get banned as often for flaming and they flame less than here too

Bro i didn't get what you mean.
"xiao_Q !banned permanently due to Pretending to be a Admin 3nd time"
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.1740.html

when i flamed i got perma locked. He flamed and prented to be an admin 3rd time + he had 5 ban requests in 1 week. Are you saying he is only flaming thats why they are not locking him ? If it is the case (it is not) so why they are locking other players like me because of flame ? Btw i totally agree with what you said about mute instead of ban..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 18:30 by BuyukUstad »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 18:55 »
They can't lock him because he is hacker, so they only ban accounts. But they can lock you

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 19:05 »
Yea, banning a player for flames or insults when we have !ignore and !mute commands is lame.
Change that rule, so players can release soem fuckin steam without getting banned lol.
Pussies.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 19:37 »
change it or not i can't interfere it as an ordinary old player in this community. Just apply the rules  everyone equally

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 04:20 »
Problem is they permaban you because you were permabanned before but for other players even though they were permabanned many times they start from 0 warnings when they open new account and are not responsible from previous permaban. Dont wanna call names but it is what it is. I dont know why you would lock someone for flaming tho when there is mute command.
I also remember a time where jimmy permabanned your 10 accounts because you flamed in one account then next time you were banned admin said oh you were banned 10 times time to lock your ip
Comeon guys there was a time where I called a player noob then he flamed my family and nationality and he didnt get banned because I provoked him with “noob”. Dont do double standarts
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 04:25 by FataLity- »
cen update the map please

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 11:36 »
I think there is a simple solution to this. A person should not be banned permanently for their actions. but when a person is banned, it is necessary to prevent him from entering the game from other accounts.Like ip and all accounts being locked for a while.Although it is locked, in case of logging into the game with another ip and account, the ban time can be increased.You can also forgive those who are banned,except they used hacks.

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2022, 20:34 »
Don't worry thror.  Even they perma ban you I can take you as a my wife. No problem for me. You are still virgin for me. You can still be my wife. I love you. ❤️ 

FOR ADMIN: Please unban my thror. He don't deserve permanent. We need beautiful Virginia girls like her in server.
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline Lesteraction

• Newbie Member
  • Server Account: faiten
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2023, 08:54 »
Don't assume he has special rights; moderators can only ignore him, however they can ban you if you flame. Personally, I believe that silence would be a better option than banning for flaming. As you can see, people don't get banned for flaming as frequently on other platforms, and they flame less there than they do here.