Author Topic: ban player  (Read 153 times)

Offline yojimboo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban player
« on: November 24, 2022, 00:12 »
1: Your NickName?
yojimbook

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

latosh, team sabotage
ortripo,vote abuse and game ruın

3: What rule did he/they break?
latosh: (skıl kullanıyorum kendı skılı ıle benım crıp kesmemı enggelledıgı gıbı karsıyıda kastırdı 8. dk da benı dusmana bılerek oldurttu vote abuse kullandı

I'm using skil, with my own skinny, he cut my crop, just as it prevented it, he tried to kill me in the 8th minute, he made me feel like the enemy, he used vote abuse

mıd ruın game and kıcked me to much vote abuse 1800 psr and ruın game
11:42    latosh    [Allies]    !votekick yoj
22:10    OrtrIPO    [Allies]    !votekick yoj

and to much vote abuse check.....

5: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6491628

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban player
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 19:37 »

Ingame Rules

8. Player must not abuse bot commands:

a) Votekick Abuse
          - The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.
          - Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban.
          - Starting a votekick against yourself is allowed.
      Note: Sanctions only apply if the innocent player was votekicked.
      b) Spamming !votekicks
          - Spamming the !votekick command against innocent players may lead to a ban.
      c) Votecancel Abuse
          - Abusing the !votecancel command to stop a justified votekick may lead to a ban.

I have watched the replay of the game from camera of dark seer. This was a single player game. His team used minimap singnals on him but he didnt care.
07:21   yojimbook   [Allies]   bak nasıl ks ye oynıcam
28:57   yojimbook   [Allies]   yarrak var sınyalı calıyon

Please visit wikipedia and search "Dota" you will see this definition : " The original mod features gameplay centered around two teams of up to five players who assume control of individual characters called "heroes", which must coordinate to destroy the enemy's central base structure called an "Ancient", to win the game. "

Sorry, your gameplay in this replay doesn't fit the description in wikipedia. I don't think you are innocent.

!Denied