IP Ban
« on: September 01, 2022, 14:53 »
1: NickName?
Cassador
2: Who banned you?
Ksv
3: Why did you get banned?
Insulting staff member.
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Injustice.
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I told our host who was ksv to kick feeder baratrum yet he kept him on purpose to let him feed ksv more. Ksv was playing with butcher as you all well know butcher needs more kills to stack str points so ksv kept our feeder noob baratrum in game in order to feed by baratrum. That's why I insulted him because of his injustly manner I couldn't endure and insulted him. He used his authority in bad way to suppress those who has no authority. Although ksv tried every way for getting free psr from the feeder he couldn't achieve and lost despite of such a handicap. Aftermath he couldn't control himself and he ip banned me because I beat him and just because he couldn't win and he hated me much so he decided to ban me :D. In other words he used his authority to ease his pain or anger after the match. If you watch the game any of you staff members rather than ksv you will see I have a point that baratrum had been afking and ruining the game. Though ksv knew it he didn't do anything to prevent this ruining because he had to seize this opportunity to gain free psr. Ksv is terrible at dota and he wants to farm more psr in unjustly ways.
6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6479079

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IP Ban
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 08:12 »
@Cassador

Hello dear user. You are locked becouse you insulted a staff member, and becouse you were ban evading becouse atm. of the check you were banned on 4 different accounts. You are a leaver, ban evader, a toxic player, flamer, votekick abuser, spammer and a player without any respect for the staff members. That is why you are locked not becouse a staff member feelings or similar. You are locked becouse You and your behavior whitch is against the rules stated here> https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame . You can`t votekick someone that has less dota knowlage or doesn`t plays well. If you still want to play on LA change your behaviour and folow the rules if not you will be locked out.

lc0
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6478695

ecc...

Since you don`t understand nor admit your mistakes your request is denied! I`m also thinking on increasing your ban since you do not understand that you are wrong.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 09:29 by ksv »
Lag Abuse