Author Topic: Warden IP Banlist  (Read 534 times)

Offline damdam

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Warden IP Banlist
« on: August 23, 2022, 13:44 »
I was banned till 16.08 but when I tried to enter the game today , a message pop up on screen that says : Your connection to Battle.net has been lost  and exit the game.I'm not sure is this is the right place to post it ,but as per players info Im not ban.Where is the problem ?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Warden IP Banlist
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 23:38 »
Ban has to be manualy removed by admins if I remember correctly, so wait a bit more. :D

Offline JODA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 00:20 »
Interesting...when  I check the site, on players info it says "not banned" and yet I cant enter
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 00:22 by JODA »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 08:34 »
Your IP lock was doubled. Becouse you continued to do the same think that got you banned in the first place. But since most of the lock has been done, you will be unlocked. Good luck, and I hope that you will calm your temper. Cheers  :peace:
Lag Abuse