Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 205 times)

Offline orotel

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: August 07, 2022, 20:22 »
1: Your NickName?
oroten

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
kovo

3: What rule did he/they break?
Refusing to play and selling items of leaver hero

4: When was the Rule Broken?
52:24       [All]    [burikku]cimo1 killed oroten
52:27       [All]    [burikku]chvost_sk killed EroSLaYER
52:47    oroten    [Allies]    -kickafk 2
52:47       [All]    L.B.J has left the game voluntarily, L.B.J was autobanned.
52:47       [All]    Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.
52:50       [All]    [Kniha.bez.textu]Kniha.bez.textu destroyed the top level 3 Sentinel tower
52:58       [All]    [Kniha.bez.textu]burikku destroyed the top Sentinel melee rax
53:01       [All]    [Kniha.bez.textu]The Scourge destroyed the top Sentinel ranged rax
53:21    oroten    [Allies]    you will get ban

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
The game was not over yet, there was small chance to be successful in defending mission and who knows, everything is possible, so 2 of us were dead and Kovo who played Medusa refused to defend our base, stopped at fountain and he had fight with me for leaver hero and items while I wanted to try to defend our base, he was at fountain and he sold all of items that belongs to Weaver. Medusa was almost full with items and there was no reason to sell items that belongs to 25lvl hero who was full with items, capable hero to make difference even if hero is shared. This should not be tolerated. Kovo did not ask to take any item, his only plan was brainless selling and nothing more than giving up from the game. After about 60 seconds of fight with him in base to control Weaver while my hero was dead and to defend I had to give up.
Don't encourage this behavior, player with almost full items refused to play and refused to give chance for his team to even try something. I could try to at least prolong the game, for me it was not over yet and there was spark of light and hope.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6476025

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 11:43 »
I have watched the replay of the game. I paused the replay when weaver left the game. I checked status of the sentinel team;

Tiny couldnt finished even "sabre" in 55 minutes game. He got only 2 kills. he failed in this game.

Medusa had only linken sphere and bkb. She couldn't finish even the eye of skadi in 55 minutes game. She got one kill only.

Sentinel team had two hero alive and one of them is leaver's hero. besides scourge team's players are all alive and ready to fight. Ursa and slark had full items. sorry, sentinel team has lost hope.

When your hopes are gone, the war is over.

!Denied
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 13:24 by TheJOkerBoy »