Author Topic: iErnesto94  (Read 439 times)

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
iErnesto94
« on: August 07, 2022, 16:11 »
Hey iErensto94 bro, I'm very sorry for the family flame but yesterday also was not my day and we played so long. I don't have anything against and i will say in public I'm again very sorry. Ty so much ! love you PAMETNAPLAVUSA

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: iErnesto94
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 18:08 »

Offline GRZ

• Advanced Member
  • BesTplayerCurrently
  • Awards Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/gerzasrb
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 20:14 »
Give him another chance,he deserve it!

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 22:01 »
!denied
even though you have 21 warns I told you that the lock will be reduced to 1 day and the permaban removed.

I gave you a second chance and then you did the same and started flaming again.

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 10:31 »
Ban me more, i never seen someone more toxic then u guys iErnesto94 and KSV. Maybe you deserve to ban me as i said i will delete the game but me to beg you all the day and you to pretend like u’re not reading this is even more frustrating. And for this KSV he don’t deserve his role on this server because he is abusing his status and doing what he wants. Anyway let the noobs play on this server and enjoy your games where you can feed. I am here for over 13 years playing you and KSV were not born on that time but because your EGO is big enough I must to treat you like this

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 12:20 »
@pametnaplavusa

Toxic. You must be delusional, or maby just too frustrated. You asked me for a unban, I politely told you that you were locked by Ernesto and that he will menage that situation, and suggested to writte a unban request. If I didnt consult Ernesto I wouldnt respect hes decision... Also I rly do not understand why do you eaven mention me ?? I didn\t ban you lock you anything ...

It is obvius that your inmature behavior isnt suitable for our server. All the best. No hard feelings.
Lag Abuse