Author Topic: afk/game ruin, stack, refuse to kick afk and game ruiner/anti team player  (Read 241 times)

Offline Keka

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1.) LaManoDeDios
2.) satiricon, .runwhenyousee. , classy75 , singer + sunay
(honestly, only slark was fair and knows what a sportsmanship is, salute to my boy)
3.) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6473937
4.) The fact is that satiricon, which is known to be a full time stacker everytime he hosts a game, first let trax with us on stats 1-7, trax refuse to listen to us, help us, or play with common sense... i was pointing that to opponents, but runwhenyousee first starts to rage and be rude because he lost mid against tiny and went mad...
Second, akasha was first, at the start of the game, afk, at 15th min, he was lvl 4 or 5, at 30th minute he was level 10(that tells u how much abscent he was in the game) he went afk on many occasions , and was afk for about 2-3 mins, moves around the scrouge base, then returns to the fountain again... I was pointing them to kick him, but they refused it, only slark was polite

38:48   burki92   [Allies]   afk shıt all games

39:01   LaManoDeDios   [Allies]   HES AFK HOLW FUCKING GAME

40:54   KiniTresi   [Allies]   -afk
41:01   LaManoDeDios   [All]   he's afk
41:01   .RunWhenYouSee.   [Allies]   go midf

I was rude too after, after they ignored that two of our players in a team are sabotaging us, started to falme, so as well u can warn or ban me too, i dont care, this server gone mad, dont what the hell happened to this server, you can't relax it, sit and play after job, server full of unpolite, game ruining morons, who play only for stacks, game ruinings, for stats, for stats padding, this server rly gone mad, i swear... Been here since 2006-7 and every year this server is filled with more and more morons. And this is the second game today i have the same problem, 4th in last 7 days, which is a lot....

After all of that axe said this, which i belive is true:
43:01   Classy75   [All]   I HAD TO ADMIT
43:07   Classy75   [All]   AKASHA IS FRIEND OF NECRO
43:14   burki92   [All]   swap 2 shıt players here
43:14   sunay   [All]   bla bla bla

Rly sick of game ruining, sabotaging noobs with high scores and psr, putting their friends, locking low stats players against them... Rly have had it
After 15 years im rly considering retire from this server, this server had its charme and its uniqueness, but its dissapearing

Regards, hope you understand me, and other old school players who are sick of those morons back me up.

Offline AlexSunDar

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: AlexSunDar
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
4 lothars scourge, not a single bkb or linken...
Sentinels 2 lothars and bone invis.
7 invis hero in total, wtf did you play? pubg? snipers elite? :D
Уки, наби до краја @ClaraSchuman један врео, сочан туки :lovely:

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please check your teammates stats at game lobby. You must be awake at lobby because host can swap better players to his own team. When you see this you can require better balance from him or just leave the lobby.

15:19   LaManoDeDios   [All]   and 1-7 trax
15:20   LaManoDeDios   [All]   wp host
15:28   SAtiriCon   [All]   wp balance comand
15:39   LaManoDeDios   [All]   ye right...

trax is really so noob. He is not especially playing bad this is him. I checked his game history. We don't ban the players because they are noobs.

39:01   LaManoDeDios   [Allies]   HES AFK HOLW FUCKING GAME
39:11   LaManoDeDios   [Allies]   !F
39:14   LaManoDeDios   [Allies]   !sd sunay

Yes,  Akasha stayed afk too much.

sunay !Banned 3 days + 1 warn point due to Afking.