• Topic Author
  • Server Account: Kazutora
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban
« on: July 15, 2022, 23:25 »
skilled.toxic

Was playing properly haven't done anything to throw the game.

Apparently this joker guy doesn't know anything about dota but as someone who was top1 on this low population server ''2 times'' There was not a single thing I can do but farm because Team steals aegis/ My neutrals on purpose and I cannot solo win games if people doesn't listen me. only time I stop playing when team sells items and that I cannot win %100 unless someone drops from enemy team.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6472075

I am not even on the ban request because it is funny to even consider this type of play to get banned, like 1300 psr noobs on this server farm all day afk with furion or buy midas on sk/naix doing nothing. Please don't make me laugh.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 23:47 »
!Unbanned

Next time, keep playing and try to give your best.

Also tone down your language a bit.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 00:03 by ExpertNoob »

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 19:56 »
@[Dis]Kealthas First of all, you don't have to be a pro in Dota in order to be a good mod. Was every football coach a pro football player? Are all the MMA/boxing judges ex-fighters?

I understand that it is easy for you to give up but don't insult the moderators when they do their job. You play till the end or you get banned.

You may think that this game was over but what if it wasn't over if you kept playing??? What will happen when every new player stops playing when they think the game is over even though it wasn't? I have won 'lost' games when the 'pros' thought it was over. If they refused to play then I wouldn't be able to win the game.

90% of the time I know if  I will win or lose before min 10. Does that mean I should stop playing? If I stop playing and I was mistaken and we could win?