Author Topic: Unban Request Rojda89  (Read 139 times)

Offline Rojda

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request Rojda89
« on: July 14, 2022, 22:19 »
1: NickName?
Rojda89

2: Who banned you?
autoban

3: Why did you get banned?
Left game

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I had to

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Well ... it is a long story. I will try to make it short. So ...  My friend wanted me to play DOTA, so I did. It was a good game. I played Dragon Knight. I was WASTED the whole time but years of playing dota kicked in and we actually won, and I have to say I did cooperate and helped the team to win :) After the game, there were a few  shots and after them my friend left. So I was wondering, what should I do ? AAAAAAAAAAAND Dota was the winner of that mental dilema:) BUT, when my friend was here I played on the BIG SCREEN (plasma TV, that I bought with the flat), BUT after he left there was no reason to play on the big screen, so I swithced to my monitor DURING THE GAME  .... yeah ... that was a mistake ... and I know it now ... There was no screen, ... nothing ...  everything went DOWN TOWN as a support that dosent buy wards and dosent know whre to put them ... And that is the reason why I think I should get "unban". :) . thank you for your consideration and if i get unban for this I swear buy hero "Rhasta" skin as a small compensation for wasting 9 people time + moderators time who will read this and decide my fate here at Eurobattle.net, the FUCKING BEST DOTA SERVER I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON IN MY FREAKING LIFE !!!!!

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6472397

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request Rojda89
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 23:11 »
!Unbanned