Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 239 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: July 04, 2022, 23:46 »
1: NickName?
TooShade

2: Who banned you?
KSV

3: Why did you get banned?
Insulting staff member

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I didn't force myself to insult, it wasn't even a valid insult to ban me in my opinion, I could understand if I said him "retard, idiot, invalid ecc...", but couldn't image he could get offenced in that way saying his life is -1.
Anyway, I don't have problems how I said him, and in pubic to ask him sorry, sorry is the key word sometimes (which can fix every problem situation) and I don't have problems to say it.
So, @ksv I'm sorry with you, and hope you will solve my request, to see your answer under here can make me feel glad if you accept me to give a chance with a warn remove and unban, I'm confident in it.
Bye the way, I didn't see you online in the game so I have choice to post unban request, so it's clear and rapid way to see your answer.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Explained top.

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6470472
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 23:48 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 11:39 »
@TooShade  ^^ Hello 👋 again.

I alredy responded to all your PMs, and thought that I explained the reason why you are banned.

It is about your way to deal with people that you do not like, your ban requests, you acting like you are administration, I heard from multiple sources complains that you have a privileged place here and that LA is your service to deal with players that you don`t like (you eaven gave me a offical warn, tru PM, what a ...). As a Administrator of this community I won`t allow that ! And I won‚t be threten by anyone, for doing the job I,m here for.

If you can understand this we can talk about a unban before it expires by itself. You can PM me I do replay... Cheers  :peace:
Lag Abuse