Author Topic: ban or info pls  (Read 322 times)

Offline hsakuragi

• Topic Author
  • çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban or info pls
« on: June 07, 2022, 22:45 »
1-2256
2-erdogan20
3-game ruin on purpose
4-he sold items and quit
5-I'm getting really tired of these situations. characterless people who don't like me are on the same team as me and then they leave the game for me to lose.
this situation has happened before and happened again.All I'm asking you to do is share this player's other accounts so that I don't let him join my games because I'm really tired of this situation.
6-https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6466666

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban or info pls
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 23:21 »
Please, Could you share the previous games that you suspect the same player ruined your game.

Offline hsakuragi

• Topic Author
  • çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 01:07 »
if I knew about this man's other accounts, I could give an example, mb this guys idk
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201575.0.html
I want to know personally, even if he's not banned. It would be pointless  to write down every person who throws a quit from my game, I'll just make sure that he doesn't get into my games.
let me explain again, if possible, I would like you to tell me the names of two or three of the other accounts used by this man so that the same thing doesn't happen and i can check my game history to find evidance  and there will be evidence for an additional ban issue.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 01:20 by hsakuragi »

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 20:57 »
erdogan20 !Banned 7 days + 3 warn points due to Game Ruining(Mass-selling).