Author Topic: Ban request olIvIadunham  (Read 223 times)

Offline eva_sugar

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request olIvIadunham
« on: June 05, 2022, 02:44 »
My nickname
eva_sugar._.

Game Link
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6466234

1) NickName(s) of banned player(s).

olIvIadunham   < the one who started

The Players voted yes
GRANATA   
Say_OWN_PLs
Aragonss
idemile
galiwiena

2) Reason (check RULES).
Votekick abuse

3) Proof.
During the last fight in forest Doctor was chasing me sniper and I ran a little then he started the blame game and votekick abuse me before game end and I had 28    assists. Please ban olIvIadunham for abusing vote kick just because he was raged.

58:28   olIvIadunham   [All]   !votekick eva

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request olIvIadunham
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 19:58 »
melo06 !Banned 5 days + 4 warn points due to votekick abuse second time.

oliviadunham !Banned 3 days + 2 warn points due to starting a votekick for no reason and leading an innocent player to be kicked out.

58:05   olIvIadunham   [Allies]   you are just trash that needs to delete this game i think
58:25   olIvIadunham   [Allies]   lets kick
58:26   olIvIadunham   [Allies]   him
58:28   olIvIadunham   [All]   !votekick eva
58:33   olIvIadunham   [All]   vote
58:41   olIvIadunham   [All]   kick pls
59:00   olIvIadunham   [All]   doesnt deserve win becouse he is talikng trash to us
59:03   olIvIadunham   [All]   whole game

Rest of the players who voted yes !Banned 2 days + 1 warn point due to votekick abuse.