Author Topic: complain about the system  (Read 767 times)

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
complain about the system
« on: May 27, 2022, 17:51 »
Firstly i respect to decision but i think LA staff should reconsider its rules. Im playing in this server for many years and i believe that im one of the oldest player in here. I may have many warns ( some of them are 5 years ago) but i'm not a player who leave or sabbotage games. I got perma banned when i had 30 warns also. There are many people who insults others, leave games or doing disrispectful behaviours.
I don't have anything personal with @iErnesto94 but i have some question marks about his decisions. There are many people in this server insult people 3x than me in every single game and some of them has 30+ warns with many ban requests. I've never seen them get perma banned. Btw i think banning people for flame is not a good solution since there is mute, and ignore commands. The main problem of this server in my opinion is multi ids whom leave or sabbotage the games. There are many people here with 15+ ids and do whatever they want.
So here is my question, im playing with 1 main id: Thror and other one is PUREHATRED since many years. So, being an old player with a single id in this server is a bad thing? If i got multiple ids my warn points would be distributed.
As i said i respect to decision but don't understand the system. Other issue is there is no problem to use hatred words about the nationalities of people in every single game but flaming in a single is bannable. Maybe i'm wrong but this is nonsense for me.
Whenever someone open ban req for me, dear ernesto is banning me permanently. If flame is that much strict use it for everyone please. Because i start to take it personal. When i got 30 warms, i was also banned perma opposite some other players.
Also in the game that i banned, in the begining i talk with that guy very kindly but he refused all the requests from the team and ignore all of us. So he didn't see any of my flames at the end of the game. But after the game he reads the chat and open a ban request on me. Guys seriously..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 18:04 by BuyukUstad »

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: complain about the system
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 20:19 »
When you get punished for the same thing 11 times and u do it a 12th-time dont blame the system. Blame yourself.

Regarding using 1-2 accounts it is understandable that you will have more warnings compared to other players that change accounts often. That's why players have the option to request some warnings to be removed as long as they haven't broken any rules recently.

In addition, if it was a new account u would have been permabanned on that account much much earlier. Bans/warnings in players with many games are way less strict.

Last but not least you said you have 30 warnings. Actually, it should have been around 50 if all the moderators followed the instructions correctly. When you get 2 warnings or even 0 warnings for breaking the same rule for the 10th that's a mistake form the side of the moderator.

PS:I already removed a permaban from you and you promised you will follow the rules. You did for sometime and lately you keep insulting players more and more often. My decision was not hasty but based on researching at least 20 of your games.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 20:25 by iErnesto94 »

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 20:24 »
Dude i got your point but instead of warning points, warning rate is a better system i think. If it is possible another admin can consider this topic?  Really i dont want to offense anyone but want to hear a logical answer. Also there are many people like me who are not permabanned from a standart topic. Just a friendly request from an old player of this community, another admin can look at this topic

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 20:30 »
As usual, when someone gets banned the moderator/admin is wrong and not logical.

Both me and ksv permabanned you and gave you many last chances. If @ksv wants to give you one more chance, then it's up to him.

In my opinion you should keep playing in your second account and if you don't break ANY rules for 1-2 months then I could potentially unban your main.

PS: I hate permabanning players, especially like you that I have friendly feelings for, but sometimes it's necessary.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 20:35 by iErnesto94 »

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 20:45 »
Dude firstly realy appreciate your friendly approach but i didnt open this request for an unban. I opened it as a old friend&player of you to share my opinions about warn/ban system with the comunity
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 20:59 by BuyukUstad »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 22:47 »
If you don't want unban why post in unban requests?

About system, ofc its strnage because some people break rules and then ask to remove warn and repeat 10 times. And then they are "clean" old players and dont get permabanned in same situation

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 23:47 »
If you don't want unban why post in unban requests?

About system, ofc its strnage because some people break rules and then ask to remove warn and repeat 10 times. And then they are "clean" old players and dont get permabanned in same situation
:) i didnt post it in unban. Dont have energy to explain it again

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 05:27 »
As usual, when someone gets banned the moderator/admin is wrong and not logical.

Both me and ksv permabanned you and gave you many last chances. If @ksv wants to give you one more chance, then it's up to him.

In my opinion you should keep playing in your second account and if you don't break ANY rules for 1-2 months then I could potentially unban your main.

PS: I hate permabanning players, especially like you that I have friendly feelings for, but sometimes it's necessary.

Your answer is constructive. Even if i dont agree, it is understandable and make sense. I hope someday this system will reconfigured. You can lock this topic thank you

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2022, 15:53 »
I wasn\t involved in this case in any way. So its all on the B^U crew. @BuyukUstad you are still flaming players ^^ Cammon man  :peace:
Lag Abuse