Author Topic: Complain  (Read 553 times)

Offline HonestNoob

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain
« on: May 22, 2022, 20:38 »
Hi,
I would like to complain about decision of certain junior who would judge Ban request here:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201747.0.html

Farming is not a violation of game rules, neither it is a game obstruction.
Farming is a strategy, eventually of key importance. That's given since forever.  I
I do no accuse this mod to be unknowledgeable, quite opposite, I would like to beg anyone who has played a game or two here an there to teach him.

@JuniorMod:
Votekick has only one purpose, to enable continuation of game, when any of the players is obstructing game play. NOT to bully players who's gameplay does not suite your emotions. That's actualy an abuse caused by limited understanding of game. So is your decision.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 22:45 »
I will check it.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 20:33 »
Starting from 10 minutes, you could help your team in many team fights. Instead, you chose to afk farm neutral camps even after you completed your orchid. Your team warned you about the situation several times, but you ignored their call. The votekick was justified because of anti-team gameplay.

!Closed