Author Topic: Complain  (Read 740 times)

Offline modoror

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain
« on: May 10, 2022, 22:56 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201733.0.html

How Lina did nothing against the rules?
Who did say my parents are shit? Lina did.
14:39    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    son of shit ---
14:40    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    useles
Who did fucked origin to SimkeLujka? Lina did.
17:45    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    jebem
17:45    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    ti
17:46    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    seme --- fuck your stupid origin
17:48    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    glupo
17:49    ThE_MiRaCoL93    [Allies]    retardirano
18:06    SimkeLujka    [Allies]    klinac ne seri da ti ne opalim 2 samara
18:07    SimkeLujka    [Allies]    !ignore the

And are we okay to leave the game when we want just so to play another game on another account? Right after rage quited our game ThE_MiRaCoL93 switched account to say_own_pls and is active daily.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=say_own_pls

Middle player priority is to help sides or if incapable to let someone better this obligation. Upper side had hard time and especially Phoenix who got early 0:6 stats, so saying Phoenix had to teleport to help our incapable mid player is not realistic. Don't let this leaver to get away with this, his leaving rate is once every 2-3 days, once in 10 games. I never do that, why he can do it without punishment?

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 11:14 »
I will investigate it.

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 20:30 »
Hello everyone. First of all, I want to say that I was IP locked by KSV about a month ago. Since then I have only left the game once in which I was quite frustrated, it happened 10 days ago and on the BAN reqeust of this person, one of the admins denied it.

Link is here:  https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201733.0.html

The people the morodor listed have nothing to do with me, I don't know who is the_miracle and dark3r. That's what he came up with, and you can easily check it out. Like I said, I had one really bad game that I got out of because it was very frustrating to keep it going and I didn't see the point anymore.

He's right, it's that game where I played Lina on The_Miracol93 and before coming out, I cursed him. Afterwards I continued to play on my other accaunt say_own_pls. Can you answer me, why I got IP lock, if your fellow administrator has already been denied this same game once? I think that this is already personal, KSV is following in my footsteps and could not wait for the slightest mistake to lock my address. Because of one leaving 10 days ago where it no longer made sense to continue the game. We all had stats 3-11, 6-11, 2-12, 4-6, - 6-8.

I personally played a few games with KSV after my first IP lock passed, he saw that I could behave normally and he won a few games solely thanks to me. And after I wanted to report a player with the nickname SIRMARK, I wanted to consult with KSV, I asked him several times in wisp chat, to tell me how to set a ban request with pictures, he ignored me and did not give me any answer. He is right, but it shows how personal this is. I cant believe, he gived me IP lock.

When I play a game with players of my category, 1700+ my teammates are always happy with my relationship with them and we function very well. Ask any 1700+ player they will tell you I am an absolutely normal guy. I admit, I find it hard to control myself when players of poorer quality are on my team. I know how to be embarrassing, and I apologize to Morodor for the insults I directed at him.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 21:29 »
You have been locked for 6 days and will remain that way until 25/05/2022.

You have clearly stated firsthand that you evaded ban, and you still ask why you got IP locked. You know that evading ban results in IP lock according to the rules. Also, ksv did not decide upon this, and the decision is nothing personal.

Spoiler for Hiden:
He's right, it's that game where I played Lina on The_Miracol93 and before coming out, I cursed him. Afterwards I continued to play on my other accaunt say_own_pls. Can you answer me, why I got IP lock, if your fellow administrator has already been denied this same game once? I think that this is already personal, KSV is following in my footsteps and could not wait for the slightest mistake to lock my address. 

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 23:18 »
@ticatica nothing personal... I was asked by staff to lock your account, becouse I\m one able to do it. I\m always here to replay. Bdw I\m on vacation, my replays might take some time. Cheers
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 23:24 by ksv »
Lag Abuse