Author Topic: Pls unban me  (Read 640 times)

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pls unban me
« on: May 19, 2022, 16:52 »
It's been about 2 months since my first IP Lock expired. Since then, except for one game with Lina from 10 days ago, it has not happened that I left the game. The game I left was no longer a game, the atmosphere was very bad and there was no more enjoyment playing the game. The whole team had a bad start, not just me. I practically left the finished game and it can be said that I shortened everyone's suffering. It was unbearable to continue. There were also very bad games in the meantime, but I still refrained and was not tempted to leave the game. Apparently I’ve improved in the meantime, but in this game a drop spilled over the glass. In the end, I would just like to say, that  for the same game Morodor placed ban request,  and it was rejected from admin, after an objective review of the situation! After this game, I played 20 more games and everything was fine. Do I have to wait 5 days now to play the damn game. It happened 5 times a week, that I killed someone 2x in 3 minutes in the middle, so that guy left the game in 4 minutes and fucked up 9 people and continued the game as if nothing had happened. I have never written a ban request to anyone in my life. By the way, I've been playing lagabuse since 2015 and for that period I haven't been banned by the admin even 3 times. Please unlock my IP, I'm not that type of person. Shit happens to everyone, it was just one game. Like I said, Im sorry for flaming Morodor. The_miracle and dark3r are not my accaunts, (like he said in ban request). Imao sam jedan IP lock, i to sam resio u prethodnom periodu, prihvatio sugestije od KSV.
Cheers

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pls unban me
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 16:58 »
Imao sam jedan IP lock, i to sam resio u prethodnom periodu, prihvatio sugestije od KSV.

Translate:

I was 1 IPlock from ksv, and i accepted sugestions from him

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 22:12 »
We cannot catch everyone who is evading ban. However, you get heavily punished (IP lock) if you get caught in the act. I will leave the decision of unlocking your IP address to @ksv and @iErnesto94 nonetheless.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 22:14 by ExpertNoob »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 10:49 »
I always like to give a chance ^^. But in this situation, I didn`t solved the request, nor I been involved in any way, so I would leave it to the B^U crew. Cheers
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:51 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline modoror

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 18:10 »
All lies, look at this https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201627.msg714911.html#msg714911 and this https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191632.0.html
After previous lock expiration, ticatica did left 3 games on the_miracol93 with long autoban
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6462050
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6460902
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6459204
1 on -puppey-
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6459268
and 1 on [__mvp__]player
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6459232

Nothing personal, 6 days is low punishment, its actual autoban punishment where his duty is to stay away until expiration. And this is 3rd time lock. Its understandable if it happens to someone once in hundreds of games, here in this case is in 10 games or less, every 2-3 days. I had left maybe not more than 5 games in 3 years for different reasons. His huge ego and low performance, skills and responsibility is questionable as middle line player and following behavior must not be tolerated. His toxicity since early beginning gave advantage to Sentinel, upper side was bad and down side more than good. Instead of exposing hero away from tower it was reasonable move to teleport and help upper side to bring some balance to the game instead of doing nothing on the middle line and after that to spread over toxicity to entire team. The game was almost balanced, the only thing that have broken balance in the game was your feeding on Tiny, you have died 11 times in 23 minutes. How noobish you must to be to not  die on purpose and to die once every two minutes, its embarrassing to every player above 1400PSR. And I don't care about cursing and flaming, leaver like you must stay punished entire punishment duration. God bless you if any game your team can win because of you with your attitude and toxicity. And atmosphere inside team was ok, excluding you and your toxic approach, down side had nice start and so its you, not the team and please stop with lies, you are noob who can win with 2-3 friends in team, alone you just ruin the games. You left the game after overfeeding Tiny, his items after 25 minutes seems to be almost the same we can see on stats page.
Enjoy your time in following days, relax and be useful to society before you start it again.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 22:12 »
Your IP lock will stay as the punishment is the lowest possible duration.

!Closed
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 22:16 by ExpertNoob »