Author Topic: Ban UraharaKisuge maphack  (Read 712 times)

Offline ThisismEE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban UraharaKisuge maphack
« on: May 14, 2022, 21:52 »
Abuserisback
Uraharakisuge
i attached the file
Uraharakisuge is playing with maphack, plain and simple
Every situation i present to you has no vision and reason for him to do those things, except that he has vision over the entire map
Replay time:
Min 11:47 He goes directly to low hp axe farming ancientstack
Min 29:50 turns around when sunstrike is coming, the second after continues on the same path
Min 39:00  turns back for no reason, no vision
Min 41:20 Buys items on secret shop without having vision of secretshop
Min 49:00 Another sunstrike dodge
Min 53:30 Running after invisibile invoker with no detection
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where you believe that player used maphack. Write it down as detailed as possible and provide the exact time it happened (replay time, not game time

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6463053

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban UraharaKisuge maphack
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 20:57 »
!Denied

Min 11:47 He goes directly to low hp axe farming ancientstack

He went hunting and guessed it.

Min 29:50 turns around when sunstrike is coming, the second after continues on the same path

Interesting path but not enough proof for maphack.

Min 39:00  turns back for no reason, no vision

He was being cautious.

Min 41:20 Buys items on secret shop without having vision of secretshop

I tried to buy an item same way he did and was able to do it.

Min 49:00 Another sunstrike dodge

Not a proof for maphack. He was low hp and tried to dodge the sunstrike.

Min 53:30 Running after invisibile invoker with no detection

After he lost his vision over you, he tried to guess your position and jump on you. He did not know that you turned invisible.

He also constantly pinged his teammates to deward an observer ward between 22-25 minutes, and there was no observer ward. I am not so sure about the exact game time, maybe at 37 minutes, and he teleported back to his base instead of walking while he was low hp. This alone shows that he is trying to guess and dodge your sunstrikes.