Author Topic: Complaint TheJOkerBoy  (Read 539 times)

Offline TAIGER

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint TheJOkerBoy
« on: May 12, 2022, 16:52 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
ITACI
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
TheJOkerBoy
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
render bad decision

Why dosent he play the game for me, in 15 years of wc3 i get educated on how to play on a ban request where i am kicked from a game for reasons not stated by the people that are kicking me but by a moderator after the fact. Go check my other games, mby you can find a reason to ban me.

I am not writign another ban request after this.
Ban requests are for a better gameing environment, but here i am defending my statements. This is the last time i waste my time on this. After 12 years in this community i am dissapointed.

I palyed the game not TheJOkerBoy. In 28 min i participated in more than 70% of fights. He is telling me when i could use my spells is a joke. i stayed in the river for 15 min to gank and support, and here he comes to tell me i played selfishly when i get flamed, ignored and kicked. You can check my mirana games, and ban me after what he wrote.

4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201741.0.html

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint TheJOkerBoy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 11:14 »
I will investigate it.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint TheJOkerBoy
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 15:08 »
After I have inspected the game, I can say that the votekick is justified. At 17 minutes, you tried to steal Lina's ancient camp. Moreover, you tried to steal Lina's ancient + other camps at 24 minutes. From this point on, you evaded teamfights and went solo pushing while your team was fighting.

However, @TheJOkerBoy could explain the situation in a better way. "your ultimate power is perfect for traping enemies or escaping from the enemies.". This previous sentence can irriate you, but he is new to our team and trying his best to explain his perspective. Please be kind when you are applying for complaint.

!Closed