Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 257 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:23 »
1: Your NickName?
TooShade

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Galliard

3: What rule did he/they break?
Family related flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
24:09   Galliard   [Allies]   your mom is invalid cheater
25:54   Galliard   [Allies]   im tank u stupid son of a bitch

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Ok, there's to say I had a discussion in later after game was finished, he explained me his gamestyle, so I won't talk about that here.
There was a 50% - 50% I could do/couldn't this ban request, but I saw he flamed... When I saw, I saw this 25:54   Galliard   [Allies]   im tank u stupid son of a bitch, and I just told him in private messages to respect people and not provoking and without putting involved families.
I ignored him later so I saw the second flame only later because someone told me.
But, the problem isn't this flame indeed... But this other: 24:09   Galliard   [Allies]   your mom is invalid cheater

Ok, I understand I told him invalid (and I don't want to hide)... But I never thought It was so hard word to hurt him to flame family related, I wanted give a chance told myself, one single flame is ok since we talked later and I can pass on it, but he did 2 times...
I told him the insult I gave him is because he didn't heal me at start, if you check from our level 1 to 2 (same lane), I was low hp and he didn't heal me because "first skill gives only 90 hp and need upgrade it", but only excuse in my opinion because he didn't want waste mana for himself.
And here is the proof: 06:02   Galliard   [Allies]   its 90 heal on lvl 1
And after it I thought he didn't want help on purpose.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6462670
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 02:28 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 16:17 »
!Banned 2 days + 1 warn point due to family related flame.