Author Topic: BAN REQUEST  (Read 386 times)

Offline No_LiFeR_xD

• http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: No_LiFeR_xD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN REQUEST
« on: April 30, 2022, 21:05 »
1: Your NickName?
No_LiFeR_xD

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
bara007

3: What rule did he/they break?
 game ruining

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Game ruined in late game  in 57 min

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I can't belive that still exists player like this guy. I am not a type of guy who is typing ban requests but thisone i have to ... Btw nothing personal to him.
Imagine a guy playing normal whole game and he got problem with some teammates and he don't want to def last fights he is just farming other part of map.
What type of guy this is? I would ban him 30 days IP lock... Dear lord we are defending our base in late game and he just died, buy back and go farm top lane while we are defending our base 4v5... I CANT belive... sorry but i have to post ban req. I hope this will not happen in his case ever again.
Btw nothing personal versus this guy but this making me so angry while people have to ruin game liek this.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6461078
If you give God the glory, He will give you the victory.
If you give me Invoker I will bring you victory.

http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 23:20 »
Taken for trial of @TheJOkerBoy.

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 12:39 »
Axe didnt join two critical defence of the base and those combats would chance the destiny of the game thats why he is guilty.

!Banned 2 days + 1 warn point due to Game Ruining(Refusing to play)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 00:11 »
!Closed