Author Topic: Wrong place  (Read 627 times)

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wrong place
« on: April 11, 2022, 11:27 »
SRY, placed some question on wrong place in "normal discusion". Wanted to place here

first of all, I asked a question from someone else from the staff, I am asking someone other than KSV to join the discussion. What kind of lies is KSV talking about?

As I said in previous posts, I have insulted him several times. Nevertheless, my friend no_lifer_xD posted an unban request for me in which I apologize, because I didn't know how to post.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201616.0.html

The truth is, I poured on [__mvp __] a player from the game that you probably didn't look at, you just read the content of the text. I don't want to play a game where someone intentionally ruins my game. I think the problem is that KSV doesn't have much skill in the game, so he is not able to judge what a ruiner is and what a low skiller is. (No offence).

Below I asked only one specific question "is insulting in a few sentences a sufficient basis for ip lock?" So I didn't lie about anything, I just explained why I insulted him! Will you tolerate what I got another 5 days IP lock for lying that didn't happen? I ask the rest of the staff to get involved in the discussion.

I asked someone else, I said that the answer from KSV means nothing to me, you can't conclude the topic like that, because I am expecting someone else's answer.

Thanks in advance.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wrong place
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 12:32 »
@ticatica

LA staff is here to help players to resolve all missunderstandings, or help out in anyway possible, but it isn`t a personal service, to anyone.

As for the situation in metter, It isn`t a personal thing like I explained before. First of all you flamed a staff member, than after your accounts were checked you had more accounts banned for the same reason whitch led to a lock.

To recap you did sequent abuses> Family Flame, Flaming a staff member, Leaver on multiple accounts, after multiple warns, bans, lock. That is the reason you are locked, one of them. The second reason is that you are a toxic plyer whitch shall change if you want to play here, you posting some words, and opening topicks, taking our time will not solve anything. As I told you your actions have consequences, it is only a question when you will understand that.

Consider this your last warn before a perma lock.

As if @iErnesto94 or @cen have time or want to look into this metter thay can. But I see no need for that becouse I`m pretty firm on my decision. Cheers 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 12:35 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 18:15 »
I trust ksv but I will have a look as well so people won't complain if the person that the complaint is towards solves the request.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 21:46 »
You are rage quitting all the time and overall you have a very negative behavior towards others. I think @ksv 's decision was correct.

If you insult/flame so much a moderator that warned you that you will be banned, I cant imagine how you behave towards the rest of the players...
!Locked