Author Topic: Message for admin staff KSV  (Read 606 times)

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Message for admin staff KSV
« on: April 10, 2022, 18:15 »
First of all, I didn't continue to insult you during the game, but after you mutated me, I insulted you in a wisp chat with one sentence, to which you told me to fuck off. After the above, I received a message that my message was "lost connection by admin" and only then did you unmuted me. After that, I just wrote that you were a moron. Certainly, this is a server where people curse each other for no reason and at least get banned. You locked my IP just for insulting me in a few sentences, that's not reason enough. The only truth in all this is that you made the worst possible move in the game when I came to the lane to help you, to which you had to say at least sorry, but no, you arrogantly mutated me to show me that you are the admin and your IP lock for no reason, you have shown how you abuse people. Because of the move you made with the hook, you deserved to be a flame, maybe it should have been in a milder form, but the fact that I cursed you at the time is not a sufficient reason for an IP lock.I played that game to the end and tried to help the team, I didn't ruin the game.

PS:  You have no reason to ban no_Lifer_XD, he had the best intentions, and he made an unban request because I can't handle the lagabuse site. He is a player who never leaves the game, he is extremely correct in every sense. As opposed to you. By threatening, you are only showing that you are abusing your admin position.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Message for admin staff KSV
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 19:45 »
Mouved to Complaint section, I will replay tomorrow. Cheers
Lag Abuse

Offline ticatica

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 23:20 »
Please, I insist that the rest of the staff work in this case and explain to me whether what happened in the game is a sufficient reason to get an IP lock? On the forum I saw that some moderators are very realistic and impartial in favor of the players if their colleague makes a mistake. I will accept this ip lock if some other admin tells me I deserve it. I don't believe KSV and I don't need his answer. I don't want to argue or insult anyone. I'm just demanding an answer from another admin. This is the last game I played on my profile THE_Miracol93, and I played STORM. After deliberately hooking me off the pudge just before I was supposed to kill the hero, I insulted him, after which he mutated me. Once again I insulted him in a wisp chat to which he replied "fuck off kid", "ban". Please just tell me, is that enough reason for IP Ban ?

PS: yes, I have bans on some other accounts that are the result of casting, usually for a good reason, but I think IP lock for insults that were not on a larger scale is excessive.

Thankful in advance for the response.

Greeting

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 09:17 »
@ticatica

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6457147 > link of the game

So around 9th min you were unhappy by my hook, whitch is your triger to start with insults, eaven a ignore while I never replayed on anything, after that you started sppaming with whisps, on whitch I replayed and asked you to stop, and that your actions will lead to a ban, you said that you don`t care, after whitch I showed you that I`m a admin by muting you and unmuting you. You were muted for 5 sec.

09:41   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   ksv
09:42   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   u are
09:43   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   mnega
09:44   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   idiot
09:47   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   !ignore ksv
9:49   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   imbecil
09:50   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   fucking
09:57   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   ja da ubijem
10:00   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   silencera
10:01   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   on me hooka
10:03   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   imbecil

0:10   ksv   [Allies]   !mute the
10:10      [All]   Player [ThE_MiRaCoL93] was muted by player [ksv].
10:15   ksv   [Allies]   !unmute the
10:15      [All]   Player [ThE_MiRaCoL93] was unmuted by player [ksv].

11:11   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   jebme
11:11   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   li
11:12   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   mu
11:13   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   familiju
11:15   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   u picku
 (fuck your whole family...)

and than again

17:04   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   majku
17:05   ThE_MiRaCoL93   [Allies]   ti jebem
(fuck your mother)

Eaven you have been warned that this kind of behavior will lead to a ban, you persisted, with the same behavior. After checking your accounts, and seeing that you atm had 3 banned accounts for leaving, eaven after you were locked by a diferent admin for the same reason>
Banned   Lagabuse rule break   Link   Leaver   04.07.2020, 14:29:12   08.07.2020, 14:29:12   jimmy   05.07.2020, 13:46:21   jimmy   Lifted   Show

I decided that after your indolent attitude towards a community leader, and after abusing again and again, eaven after being banned, locked ... that the only saction whitch would make sense is a IP lock.

-puppey-
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6456862

[__MvP__]PLaYeR
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6456192

06:01   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   !votekick eva
06:01      [All]   [[__MvP__]PLaYeR] voted to kick [eva_sugar] [1/6]
06:01      [All]   RULE: !votekick command may only be used against game ruiners (intentional feed, obstructing gameplay..). Vote accordingly.
06:02   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   go kick
06:03   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   this
06:04   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   imbecil
06:05   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   lets rmk
06:07   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   retard
06:08   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   dont
06:08   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   farm
06:09   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   creeeps
06:11   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   let me
06:12   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   last hit
06:13   djole12   [Allies]   >> Scroll of TP: 2 charges, 14 cooldown left
06:13   [__MvP__]PLaYeR   [Allies]   idioto
12:23      [All]   [__MvP__]PLaYeR has left the game voluntarily, [__MvP__]PLaYeR was autobanned.

You are a leaver on all your accounts, a very toxic player, speaking down to all your teammates, telling them what to to and what not to, expecting them to me your support on the path to victory ^^. If you want to continue playing here you must understand that public dota is not a competition, and that the main goal for all players is not to win at all cost but to have fun, also there are players on a diferent skill lvl`s so if someone doesn`t satisfy your expectations that is not a reason for talking down, or votekick. That is all explained in the rules, you should take a better look at them.

First of all, I didn't continue to insult you during the game, but after you mutated me
Lie you were muted for 5 sec

After the above, I received a message that my message was "lost connection by admin" and only then did you unmuted me
Lie again ...

Ok reading your post and pointing out all whats wrong with it doesn`t make any sense. You made a first step by making a forum account, your second step should be to calm down, stop insulting your teammates, bheave like you are the chosen one, a general or god to whitch all must bow, or you will leave or flame or ...

You are on a good path just keep going.

As for your request, I do not see any reason for a complaint. You said that you don`t care to be banned, and now when you are banned you complain. Why ? As for lying in a complaint-unban request your sanction will increce to 6 days. Pls understand this is nothing personal, as a comunity leader this is a way to make LA a better place. Here on LA all your actions have consequences. Cheers

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 09:37 by ksv »
Lag Abuse