Author Topic: Complain - Hypocrisy  (Read 625 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain - Hypocrisy
« on: April 01, 2022, 11:04 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
Corristo
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
iErnesto94
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
Bad behavior
4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6455518(post time of offence, paste chatlog, phraser actions>

35:00    iErnesto94    [Allies]    !votekick kosas
35:00       [All]    [iErnesto94] voted to kick [KosaS] [1/6]
35:00       [All]    RULE: !votekick command may only be used against game ruiners (intentional feed, obstructing gameplay..). Vote accordingly.
35:00       [All]    Type !yes to vote.

So, would you mind to explain us why did you start a votekick against an innocent player? Since he wasn't game ruining, and votekicking sby for playing badly, might result to get banned?
According to your own rules, you should be banned now. Of course you won't be, because you will surely explain to me why it was in your rights to start a votekick against an innocent player, so I don't expect any real outcome here.

I just wanted to point out, how admins on this server are using rules in their own interest, to ban innocent players, to unban players who would otherwise deserve to stay banned (friends), and to overall act like total hypocrites.

Have a good day all!

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain - Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 11:13 »
I\ll take a look at it.

Yes it was a rage @votekick. Still Ernesto is a calm player, will discuss in private. Cheers
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 11:01 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain - Hypocrisy
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 17:26 »
      a) Votekick Abuse
  Note: Sanctions only apply if the innocent player was votekicked.
  - Spamming the !votekick command against innocent players may lead to a ban.

Clearly you werent votekicked and I didnt spam votekick thus no rules were broken.

I started votekick that was not going to be successful to show u that u failed a lot in that game be killing us all with ur ulty over and over again.

At not any point you were going to be kicked and I am sorry if you felt that way. It is not the best/friendliest practise, even if it is not against the rules, so I wont do it again.

I havent break any rules for 5+ years and I dont plan to start now. Howeevr, If i ever do I will ban myself and not play during the duration.

PS: @ksv I didnt see any rage in the game log.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 00:14 by iErnesto94 »