Author Topic: ban request  (Read 294 times)

Offline maxell94

• Patreon Supporter
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: 12341234
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: March 20, 2022, 22:49 »
h0lysh1t

tica , herseySDicin , _Annihilator_ , bocan_bot , jurgend22 , misterchef , melih1905 , lSjN_x7,

I have played with magina and of course I had to farm , I was on the lane with doc and he tried to get all my farm and he didn't let me farm. At the beggining I had 0-3 but I've got my farm , I pushed lanes , killed creeps, After we made mega top and mid and the saw they can win without me my team started to kick me, I killed most of the enemy. They were keep kicking me and in min 44 all voted yes. I can't see the point , I spent 44 minutes just to lose psr , I didn't get psr for the game I won and I won the game for them. Yurnero was their best carry and in min 41 he said I am their only hope and they still kicked me , even enemy, of course. What should I do now , instead of getting psr I lost it. I hope you take the right decision. Thank you

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6453523

Offline ArkShu

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 18:10 »
!denied

You didnt play team hole game.
in 50 min you have 2 assist.Plus 5-3 while your team have 27-8   14-5   ,so they chold win anyway

!closed