Author Topic: What do you think about +0/-0 PSR System?  (Read 7343 times)

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you think about +0/-0 PSR System?
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2022, 07:55 »
Didn`t you like leave the server recently
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2022, 10:00 »
You’re trying to say that people like you are actually doing good things for the server, but that’s not right and you’re doing the complete opposite, not progressing and going with new map updates are the worst things you can do for the dota1 community and server, don’t talk nonsense because v6  was just the same like some version of dota2, v6 map is old outdated not well balanced and full of broken things and errors, I never said that v7 is perfect, but still there is hope that things will change and balance will be better, I'll explain something briefly : "dinosaurs failed to make evolution and they died, you fail to make progress and transition, so you're smart enough to understand where this going"

Dota/Dota2 was never balanced and never will be. I don't know how much you know about the history of the game but even now Dota2 has many glitches/op heroes and people are making videos about it.

If you are a decent player you should understand how much time it takes to learn and adapt to the new map, not everyone can or want to do it.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2022, 11:11 »
You’re trying to say that people like you are actually doing good things for the server, but that’s not right and you’re doing the complete opposite, not progressing and going with new map updates are the worst things you can do for the dota1 community and server, don’t talk nonsense because v6  was just the same like some version of dota2, v6 map is old outdated not well balanced and full of broken things and errors, I never said that v7 is perfect, but still there is hope that things will change and balance will be better, I'll explain something briefly : "dinosaurs failed to make evolution and they died, you fail to make progress and transition, so you're smart enough to understand where this going"

Dota/Dota2 was never balanced and never will be. I don't know how much you know about the history of the game but even now Dota2 has many glitches/op heroes and people are making videos about it.

If you are a decent player you should understand how much time it takes to learn and adapt to the new map, not everyone can or want to do it.
The progression and the new map updates must keep on,or it is pointless.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2022, 16:47 »
I say we should go back to v3.74. Less heroes, less items and more balanced!!
Nice dota era before IceFrog overcomplicated everything :p

V6.9 is too new, too untested and all the other arguments that the guys use for the v7 :)

Offline Rob_Real

• V.I.P
  • Server Account: Rob_Real
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2022, 15:33 »
Tired of this game :(

Offline No_LiFeR_xD

• http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: No_LiFeR_xD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2022, 19:10 »
HI @Rob_Real  come back bro you have to be first again. Btw i hope you are fine in Ukraine. Best luck and I hope this war will finish soon as possible.
If you give God the glory, He will give you the victory.
If you give me Invoker I will bring you victory.

http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2022, 16:08 »
I think I should that it's time to go out definitely for real, I will log out from this forum for ever since this it has become a kindergarten full of kids (If you check my last games you can notice it, I won't explain full history).

I already left a game where my teammates destroyed my morality, and I'll take this decision. It's absurd that this server is full of retards, @AntlermanXXL you should create a command instead !p = for ping, something like !bp = Brainping, I don't see much differences between laggers and brain delayed people.

It's impossible I do everything for win, and teammates bring me to lose, also I don't like the new system so, I'm talking to you @cen, you ruined this server hardly, since you are absent for us in this period.
You gave possibility to avoid stack ok, but you have taken away the ability to play with friends, and I swear on what you want I never seen a game where you can't play with friends, this is first. Also +0/-0 system I talked, all knowledgeable staff totally ignored about this topic.
I understand why lovec_kokotov left this server, he was much active here, and you made him go away.
Honestly, this is not my problem, the problem is for competent staff who keeps this server, or try to keep it alive just a little.
In my life, I never saw a big mass of retards like I have met here, and this is disgusting, it's like a pandemic that I call retardment, it's a virus in short words which involves all the people here who are retarded and have mental problems.

2 years ago server was playable, but now impossible. I will go play simulator games which are much better than this bunch of invalid people, and as I said that day, I will disappear forever.
I gave my suggestions, and nobody listened to me, shame.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 00:00 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline baqo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2022, 19:04 »
Hello.
I am a new member and I can say, that this server have about 100 active users, and 10000 are multi acc. I checked forum and there was a lot off complaints about users and staff. I dont know tooshade, but hes right, too much stress in almost every game cuz of people, who want ruin team or are here just for a flame others, not to enjoy the game. I missed dota so I come back after many of my friends already left this place cuz of behaviour others. The decisions of the administrators have nothing to do with the regulations. As soon as I joined I got 2 bans. After talking to other admins, they clearly stated that they do not comply with bans I get. Its all about admins friends, they can do what the want and cuz all people have multi acc, no1 care about ban. But this topic was many times moved, nothing changed. So You can only accept how it is here, or just leave. Im gonna also do the second option. I also dont understand why all turks are so bad. Just every1 act the same, they all flame, they all ruin games. I think its like that because there are not many people active and all turks are the same few people. There is no sense to talk, try to change something, no sense to make ban req, I agree with people who left, few adult who are here, this place is hard ruined. Its not anymore enjoying place.

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2022, 23:04 »
I agree with you guys, turks ruined this place

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2022, 13:16 »
@TooShade hahahahahahahahaha

SELF-AWARENESS MY GUY

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2022, 16:03 »
is TooShade and baqo the same person? Either that or TooShade found his soul mate  :laugh:

Offline baqo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2022, 19:09 »
is TooShade and baqo the same person? Either that or TooShade found his soul mate  :laugh:

Classic turk, trash talker.

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2022, 00:37 »
Hello.
I am a new member and I can say, that this server have about 100 active users, and 10000 are multi acc. I checked forum and there was a lot off complaints about users and staff. I dont know tooshade, but hes right, too much stress in almost every game cuz of people, who want ruin team or are here just for a flame others, not to enjoy the game. I missed dota so I come back after many of my friends already left this place cuz of behaviour others. The decisions of the administrators have nothing to do with the regulations. As soon as I joined I got 2 bans. After talking to other admins, they clearly stated that they do not comply with bans I get. Its all about admins friends, they can do what the want and cuz all people have multi acc, no1 care about ban. But this topic was many times moved, nothing changed. So You can only accept how it is here, or just leave. Im gonna also do the second option. I also dont understand why all turks are so bad. Just every1 act the same, they all flame, they all ruin games. I think its like that because there are not many people active and all turks are the same few people. There is no sense to talk, try to change something, no sense to make ban req, I agree with people who left, few adult who are here, this place is hard ruined. Its not anymore enjoying place.
someone tell this man that he is as bad as the Turks he criticized. it was enough for me to check one or two of your games to understand how bad you are. No more words are needed, you should know your place
here your proof
the eight players in the top twenty of the current ranking are turkish
last season
#1      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Zeus

1. @kazutora (TR)
#2      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Trol

2. @Rob_Real
#3      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Riki

3. @Caneee (TR)
#4-10 Forum Icon:    Server icon: Viper

4. lovec_kokotov
          5. alexsundar
          6. redpanickaterna (TR)
          7. greatwolf.
          8. g.r.u.n.t
          9. [n]ladder-
        10. zdrabranding
#11-20 Forum Icon:    Server icon: Bone

11. sxerboix^ (TR)
       12. smaaaaraaaac   
       13. borilla
       14. trafalgarl4w (TR)
       15. chameleon^
       16. vitko
       17. no_lifer_xd
       18. nodotanollfe (TR)
       19. delidumrul (TR)
       20. capitala
       21.BAZARCI (TR) (BEST ONE) I didn't play much because they awarded the
       top 25 the previous season, but they gave the top 20 :D unlucky.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 00:59 by hsakuragi »

Offline baqo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2022, 17:43 »
Hello.
someone tell this man that he is as bad as the Turks he criticized. it was enough for me to check one or two of your games to understand how bad you are. No more words are needed, you should know your place
here your proof
the eight players in the top twenty of the current ranking are turkish
last season
#1      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Zeus

1. @kazutora (TR)
#2      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Trol

2. @Rob_Real
#3      Forum Icon:    Server icon: Riki

3. @Caneee (TR)
#4-10 Forum Icon:    Server icon: Viper

4. lovec_kokotov
          5. alexsundar
          6. redpanickaterna (TR)
          7. greatwolf.
          8. g.r.u.n.t
          9. [n]ladder-
        10. zdrabranding
#11-20 Forum Icon:    Server icon: Bone

11. sxerboix^ (TR)
       12. smaaaaraaaac   
       13. borilla
       14. trafalgarl4w (TR)
       15. chameleon^
       16. vitko
       17. no_lifer_xd
       18. nodotanollfe (TR)
       19. delidumrul (TR)
       20. capitala
       21.BAZARCI (TR) (BEST ONE) I didn't play much because they awarded the
       top 25 the previous season, but they gave the top 20 :D unlucky.

Ty for wasting for useless info. Also ty for ur opinion, but I totally dont listen noobs like u.

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2022, 14:12 »
i played a game with you, the result is obvious, you're just talking sad for you noob
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6456774