Author Topic: What do you think about +0/-0 PSR System?  (Read 7345 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you think about +0/-0 PSR System?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2022, 10:19 »
nikolagay (or who the fuck are you), can you at least please englighten me, what is your ingame nick?
nikolagay / joca31, I was most active from 2012 - 2018 and I've been in touch with most players from SS and IHRL, so that leaves me with a question... who are you again?
  You might be one of those inactive players who just came on the forum occasionally to mock players. Just like now.
I was talking ON topic, yet you straight away jumped in to insult and attack players...what a shock, the same attitude what you and some other teletubies have on this forum.
Yes, I am inactive, but I do occassionally come back with a somewhat constructive feedback. Or in this case, to ridicule people like you.
The reason why I did it to YOU SPECIFICALLY is because you're acting like a broken record for months now, you'll get my explanation below.
-I think you are talking just about yourself here. And I aproove it. You can leave.
Already left, talking about you. Clearly you misses the memo, as you always do and as you did on this topic. How? You're focussed on disproving other people's arguments instead of providing some valid improvement options of your own. You always take the easiest route, shitting on other people's suggestions while providing none on your end. Classic dick move.
Try to be a bit more humble, and don't be so full of yourself.
The fact that THIS is coming from YOU to ME is peak irony. People whom I wanted to know me here know me, and I left my fair share of marks on the tournament winners page without making a fuss. Meanwhile, my question still stands, who are YOU again?
I chose not to make a big deal about myself, cause there's literally no point of proving yourself here now, when there's little to no competition compared to glory days. Also, news flash cause you're obviously either ignorant or clueless - people have heard about you ONLY cause Fatality- literally went full meme on you and turned you into a meme. So perhaps you should take your own advice and try to be more humble.

Go play Dota2, professionaly, then come back to me, and I might aproove that you are PRO. Otherwise nobody gives a shit ;)
And this is why you're a broken record - whenever your opinion is attacked you provide a generic BS response such as this one. Aside the fact that this is insanely irrelevant to Lagabuse in general and completely idiotic to even mention, I'll bite, what are YOUR Dota 2 achievements? In which competitive team is AlMiGhTy CoRrIsTo in? You seem to bring this one quite often, so, either set an actual example, or humble yourself and shut your yapper.

I don't provide ideas or general feedback because I left, I am in no position to give any feedback if I am not a part of the end-user product experience. But I will definitely stop by here and then and ridicule people like you, cause you're full of shit, cause at least I set an example when I was active - I did my best to be well-mannerer, I rarely insulted, provoked people, or encouraged bad behavior, I was among the top players on several occasions, I was among the best 1v1 players on Lagabuse at a time (which is shown on the forum), and I even took liberty to perform manual testing of my own once 6.89 and 6.90 versions (can prove that as well). So, again, my question stands - how did YOU contribute in order to make a possitive change here? Which examples have YOU set?

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2022, 11:09 »
You got me when you said, "yes I'm inactive".
Didn't even read the rest of your gibberish, since it has absolutely 0 value.
Have a good day sir ;)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2022, 11:11 »
Thanks for being the most predictable person on the planet and doing what you do best - proving other people's point. lol

TL:DR on my post above, you summed up my point.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2022, 11:21 »
Thanks for being the most predictable person on the planet and doing what you do best - proving other people's point. lol

TL:DR on my post above, you summed up my point.

Whatever dude. Keep trying. you just embarassing yourself here. You are far from triggering me, and your mocking (at least trying) is childish. But if it amuse you, go on :D

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2022, 11:29 »
Whatever dude. Keep trying. you just embarassing yourself here. You are far from triggering me, and your mocking (at least trying) is childish. But if it amuse you, go on :D
Even while ridiculing I still went on and challenged your opinion, therefore giving you the opportunity to show people at least once that you have a spine.

You decided to prove my point yet again, and act like a broken record by pleading ignorance. As you always do.

You keep making your own words worthless, thus making your existence here have 0 value. So yea, keep up the good work  :y:

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2022, 11:33 »
Even while ridiculing I still went on and challenged your opinion, therefore giving you the opportunity to show people at least once that you have a spine.

You decided to prove my point yet again, and act like a broken record by pleading ignorance. As you always do.

You keep making your own words worthless, thus making your existence here have 0 value. So yea, keep up the good work  :y:

Wrong again. Any opinion coming from an inactive player has 0 value to me.
I don't even understand why I'm wasting time to asnwer to inactive players. Maybe I have some respect for people, even if they are assholes like you.
But keep going, and try HARDER to "RiDICulleee" me :D
You have many resemblences with my child in behaviour btw.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 11:36 »
Wrong again. Any opinion coming from an inactive player has 0 value to me.
I don't even understand why I'm wasting time to asnwer to inactive players. Maybe I have some respect for people, even if they are assholes like you.
But keep going, and try HARDER to "RiDICulleee" me :D
You have many resemblences with my child in behaviour btw.

Whatever helps you sleep at night  :y:

My questions are still above, so, whenever you feel like evolving - go for it.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2022, 11:39 »
Corristo do you know me(bookeyize, brewhoneyizze and mostly accs with "ize/izze")
Let me tell you something serious, you're talking about yourself like you're pro player or something, like you're actually good in this game, and you're far away from basics things, and rly not a decent one knowledge about it, when I used to play version 6.9 it wasn't even fun pwning ppl like you (95% of you are like same level or even worst, the players who decide to keep playing old map) pls stop acting like you're important that's clearly not the case, about server problems that happened mostly coz of 2 different versions in the same time, if you actually did transition to v 7,you would be able to play more high level games and you could meet ppl like me there so after that you would understand how bad and low are you in this game, but for you actually not transition to better more improved version is good, and not meeting decent ppl in game especially against you is in your favor, and you're happier like that.
Ppl 6.9 version are main problem of the server keep that on mind.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 12:23 »
Corristo do you know me(bookeyize, brewhoneyizze and mostly accs with "ize/izze")
Let me tell you something serious, you're talking about yourself like you're pro player or something, like you're actually good in this game, and you're far away from basics things, and rly not a decent one knowledge about it, when I used to play version 6.9 it wasn't even fun pwning ppl like you (95% of you are like same level or even worst, the players who decide to keep playing old map) pls stop acting like you're important that's clearly not the case, about server problems that happened mostly coz of 2 different versions in the same time, if you actually did transition to v 7,you would be able to play more high level games and you could meet ppl like me there so after that you would understand how bad and low are you in this game, but for you actually not transition to better more improved version is good, and not meeting decent ppl in game especially against you is in your favor, and you're happier like that.

No dude, im not talking like some pro wtf. I never even said im pro. Im here to have fun, and shared an opinion on the topic Tooshade opened. But retarded kids jump in to attack and insult, even without a reason nowdays. Like you do it now.
Also I didn't say im important. Where the fuck you read this from the context? What's wrong with you?
You are better than me? Of course. Do I care about it? Hell no.

And to react on your v7 topic, I simply don't like that version and I choose to play v6. You can't accept this? your problem. You want to play with me and teach me a lesson? Come play v6. Othewise we won't meet. "higher level games in v7" haha, not in this server.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2022, 12:23 »

No dude, im not talking like some pro wtf. I never even said im pro. Im here to have fun, and shared an opinion on the topic Tooshade opened. But retarded kids jump in to attack and insult, even without a reason nowdays. Like you do it now.
Also I didn't say im important. Where the fuck you read this from the context? What's wrong with you?
You are better than me? Of course. Do I care about it? Hell no.

And to react on your v7 topic, I simply don't like that version and I choose to play v6. You can't accept this? your problem. You want to play with me and teach me a lesson? Come play v6. Othewise we won't meet. "higher level games in v7" haha, not in this server.
The majority of players prefer v6. Acknowledge it.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2022, 12:51 »
The majority of players,should I start list "the players" who are in v6 and v7,for me 95% of you keep playing v6 are hard core noobs,and rhest of it like 5% are far away from decent skills.
Do you want now to list ppl playing v7 and the accounts of them? Also do you have on mind like 30% of ppl quit and left server ,they went on rgc guess why?
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2022, 13:01 »
Send a game link where you think you deserve to gain PSR and then we can have a discussion.

I wonder why nobody else from top ladder complains about the system, I haven't seen a single one.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 13:03 by cen »

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2022, 13:13 »
You’re trying to say that people like you are actually doing good things for the server, but that’s not right and you’re doing the complete opposite, not progressing and going with new map updates are the worst things you can do for the dota1 community and server, don’t talk nonsense because v6  was just the same like some version of dota2, v6 map is old outdated not well balanced and full of broken things and errors, I never said that v7 is perfect, but still there is hope that things will change and balance will be better, I'll explain something briefly : "dinosaurs failed to make evolution and they died, you fail to make progress and transition, so you're smart enough to understand where this going"

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2022, 13:19 »
Send a game link where you think you deserve to gain PSR and then we can have a discussion.

I wonder why nobody else from top ladder complains about the system, I haven't seen a single one.
I will open a new threat by complaining that they even get points for playing v6. Ppl who plays v6 are unfair on top ladders coz they gain psr and points playing with low ppl avoiding me and rhest decent players from v7.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2022, 14:17 »
What do you mean when you say "doing things for this server"?
We are playing.thats what we do.we are not inactive and spam forum to attack active players. Some of v6 players actually supportnfinancially as well.

Do you realize that nobody stops you or others playing v7 right?
You are talking like im the reason that most players prefer v6 over a cheap copy of dota2 lol. The fact is that you barely get players tonplay v7 and you try to blame personally for that..well... im not the one to blame.its the map which is bad.

Funny argument with the dinosaurs. I laughed a good one. There are theories that they actually evolved and survived, just not all of them. (Birds, reptiles etc.)

Lastly, its funny when you say v6 players are gaining psr points from low players.when for you all of us are low players.so whats your problem? Also most v7 lobbies are full with 1400 players so thats for that.