Author Topic: iErnesto94 admins decision for him friend  (Read 1011 times)

Offline melo1905

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
iErnesto94 admins decision for him friend
« on: March 17, 2022, 09:00 »
melo06

Saiya-jin

this saiya-jin kicked from game by him team friends. so team decision. and iernesto admin banned who use vote ban. he could win maybe but when i use tauren ulti this riki didnt wait ulti damage and enemy team escape because of that. i explain him but he wrote me speacial message you idiot and you are shit turk and he insult me and we kicked him from game. but i understood that iernesto admins friends cant be kick why everwhere so no justice. and this admin ban all players It takes decisions to your own enjoyment. this admin could ask us why you did kick him ? but bad admin and they are friends that he didnt ask us kick reason gj noob admin i hope you come my game next time i kick you like yours.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201483.0.html

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: iErnesto94 admins decision for him friend
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 23:14 »
Rules are simple:

The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.

Sniper didnt break any rules. Being a bad player is not banable.

Because players like you can't even bother reading the rules I made an annoucement. Please read it.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201465.0.html

@ksv Please resolve that request since it is against my decision.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 23:20 by iErnesto94 »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 06:22 »
Note regarding Complains:

~ Noting that Members have the option to post regarding Complains even if they are not directly involved.

I posted this as member like any LA Member, Not head b/m mod

You started a vote to kick Sniper, without any a fair reason. As an admin you should be an example to the players not the one who incitement them to abuse CMD. I checked the reply, Sniper didn't feed & he was playing like any normal player.

The same PSR refund will apply on both players, sniper should be refunded too because you kicked him sniper shouldn't be kicked, you have to find him online apologize to him, As your action will be discussed with @ksv

Some rules you made and you can't apply even by yourself.

You solved that case because you wanted to ban tiny (kamurat), and you're wrong at all, let votekicks abuse and tiny provoked you, in 29 to 30min elapsed time, tiny couldn't do anything for riki in fight at under tower mid at mountain, was result is banned under reason is "Votekick abuse". ban for all voted.

Before votekicking sniper, sniper was killing Lancer >> https://prnt.sc/n-NY5AfaQLBJ  after 30seconds or a min you decied to kick him.
 https://prnt.sc/N2wLASaHWkuu in this screenshot, did sniper what for kicked? without any a fair reason, Played badly? nope, why didn't refund him for your mistake?

14:17   kamurat   [Allies]   admin fuck game
14:36   iErnesto94   [Allies]   learn dota then talk about me kid

30:20   Saiya-jin   [Allies]   this tiny is trash
30:25   kamurat   [Allies]   y
30:29   iErnesto94   [Allies]   !sd kam
30:31   kamurat   [Allies]   cls%u0131c nob
30:32   iErnesto94   [Allies]   ofc lol

32:29   melo06   [Allies]   !votekick sai
32:29      [All]   [melo06] voted to kick [Saiya-jin] [1/6]
33:11      [All]   A votekick against player [Saiya-jin] has passed.
33:11      [All]   Saiya-jin was kicked by vote.

39:09   iErnesto94   [Allies]   !votekick anni
39:09      [All]   [iErnesto94] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [1/5]

39:09      [All]   [TE_MATO] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [2/6]
39:09      [All]   [arch81] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [3/6]
39:09      [All]   [non.stop] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [4/6]
39:09      [All]   [karadaj] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [5/6]
39:09      [All]   A votekick against player [_Annihilator_] has passed.
39:09      [All]   _Annihilator_ was kicked by vote.

42:01   TE_MATO   [Allies]   !votekick arch
42:01      [All]   [TE_MATO] voted to kick [arch81] [1/4]
43:40   iErnesto94   [Allies]   !unmuteall
43:40      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
43:47   iErnesto94   [All]   kick 1 more for baalnce , 2v5?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201465.0.html

You're holding a position you should act like fit it.

Mistakes you've done,

Votekick abuse

failure to comply as an admin, banning 7 players for reason a false reason you let that happened vote kicked . You could just cancel the vote kick instead of banning them.
This proves you just abusing your power to ban + kicking people for invalid reasons.

Misuse your admin power refunding players PSR you like.
19 Psr !restored
20 psr !restored too, cause that game was 100% win too.
all who voted !banned 2days + 1x!warn (votekick abuse)
For sniper no refund, he don't deserve that refund, question is why?

14:36   iErnesto94   [Allies]   learn dota then talk about me kid
30:20   Saiya-jin   [Allies]   this tiny is trash
30:25   kamurat   [Allies]   y
30:29   iErnesto94   [Allies]   !sd kam
30:31   kamurat   [Allies]   cls%u0131c nob
30:32   iErnesto94   [Allies]   ofc lol

Instead of telling him to learn you should guide and help people to be better. You're an admin not just a normal toxic player.

Moved to right section, it is complaint not a ban request.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 09:53 by 4K »
goodbye.

Online ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 07:45 »
Will take a loook after work ^^
Lag Abuse

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 19:07 »
The players were banned for votekicking saiya-jin even though he didnt break any rules.

_Annihilator_ was votekicked because he disconnected and lagged. Completley within the rules.

43:47   iErnesto94   [All]   kick 1 more for balance , 2v5?
It was a joke because even though it was 3v5 they couldn't win. It's definitely funny :P

PSR was returned because that player was unfairly kicked in a game that was 100% won and he didnt break any rules.
PSR is not returned when som1 gets kicked for lagging.

Saying someone is a trash player is not polite but it is acceptable.
Regarding using !Votecancel, I returned after 12h of work and didnt even notice it and nor I have to. When I am tired I cant notice everything.

Regarding me wanting players to get banned. It is exactly the opposite. Few days ago I even made announcement for votekick abuse because I dont want players to get banned and kick others unfairly.

I understand that you wanted to get revenge because I warned you for bad behavior 4K but please try to have a fair judgment. Your weird comments above just show that you were clouded and angry when you posted them.

You checked the replay but didn't notice that the player disconnected and got vote kicked because of that?
39:09      [All]   _Annihilator_ has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
39:09   _Annihilator_   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (321 seconds remain).

Spoiler for Hiden:
39:09   TE_MATO   [Allies]   0 8 with medusa
39:09   TE_MATO   [Allies]   0 mana
39:09   TE_MATO   [Allies]   dont know read
39:09   TE_MATO   [Allies]   skill
39:09   iErnesto94   [Allies]   !votekick anni
39:09      [All]   [iErnesto94] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [1/5]
39:09      [All]   RULE: !votekick command may only be used against game ruiners (intentional feed, obstructing gameplay..). Vote accordingly.
39:09      [All]   Type !yes to vote.
39:09   TE_MATO   [Allies]   !yes
39:09      [All]   [TE_MATO] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [2/6]
39:09   arch81   [Allies]   !yes
39:09      [All]   [arch81] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [3/6]
39:09   covid37   [Allies]   !sd mat
39:09      [All]   [TE_MATO] PSR: 1500 games: 9 W/L: 0/0
39:09      [All]   H. K/D/A 0.00/0.00/0.00 C. K/D/N 0.00/0.00/0.00
39:09   non.stop   [Allies]   !yes
39:09      [All]   [non.stop] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [4/6]
39:09      [All]   _Annihilator_ has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
39:09   _Annihilator_   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (321 seconds remain).
39:09   karadaj   [Allies]   !yes
39:09      [All]   [karadaj] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [5/6]
39:09   covid37   [Allies]   !yes
39:09      [All]   A votekick against player [_Annihilator_] has passed.
39:09      [All]   _Annihilator_ was kicked by vote.
39:09      [All]   This game will be saved in your ladder stats, you should play till the end.
If you notice all those posts happened during 39:09. That indicates that during all those comments the game was either paused or someone was lagging.

I am really surprised that you were not able to notice all these by yourself...
However, I forgive you :)

@ksv Up to you to judge me and the comments from 4k.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 19:32 by iErnesto94 »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 00:28 »
I'm not seeking any revenge. Don't let your fantasy imagningion, let you think I'm doing this for personal reasons.

As I said before and I will mention them again,

1.Instead of banning 7 players to prove you are powerful to the players,

You could just cancel the vote kick.

2. You kicked the guy without giving him a chance.

Answer: To your self defend. No, you didn't even give him a chance to reconnect.

Proves you lying: The guy had stable connection all the game and once he noticed you are about to kick him he thought if he disconnect he could avoid your abuse. This just an probability.

One more thing, You didn't give the guy even 5 sec to reconnect,

Evidence,

Code: [Select]
39:09 iErnesto94 [Allies] !votekick anni
39:09 [All] [iErnesto94] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [1/5]
39:09 [All] [TE_MATO] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [2/6]
39:09 [All] [arch81] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [3/6]
39:09 [All] [non.stop] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [4/6]

The moment when the guy tried to evade the kick.

39:09 [All] _Annihilator_ has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
39:09 [All] [karadaj] voted to kick [_Annihilator_] [5/6]
39:09 [All] A votekick against player [_Annihilator_] has passed.

The guy had no single chance to reconnect, you started unfairly votekick on the guy and he had no even 5 secs to reconnect

You're holding a position and still lying and manipulate with words just to prove you did nothing, although it's clear to the blind to realize it.

Please @ksv  read this reply well and you will know who's the gulity here.
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2022, 03:10 »
4k let ksv solve it and stop spamming. Its not your position nor you have the experience to do it.

I let you misbehave enough. Last warning.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2022, 05:35 »
4k let ksv solve it and stop spamming. Its not your position nor you have the experience to do it.

I let you misbehave enough. Last warning.
I posted this as head b/u mod.

I received a last warning from Iernesto94 for 2 reasons misbehave/spamming, what I did, didn't break any rules of complaints/forum because I say truth? warning me for that? if truth is not allowed to write in complaints? @ksv you teached me when I became trial mod, rules are rules. admins must following the rules

All I want to you to say truth thats all, we all make mistakes but not warning someone for saying truth you don't admit to say you are wrong,

don't warn others for your mistakes. "Focus on fixing the problem", never focus on the warn, 7 players are banned 2 days admin could just type !votecancel not banning them and kicked another player in your team without fair reason by an admin.

I posting on behalf him, you said PSR is not returned when som1 gets kicked for lagging.
not kicked from the game, he could re-connect but there no any chance after your kicked. All that happened in a sec.

Read there about rules of this board. before warning anyone

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,189124.0.html

this is to avoid doubt and ensure integrity in rule enforcement, protecting me from made up rules.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:37 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 21:32 »
Ksv resolved the request and found my actions correct.

Please next time restrain yourself from hasty actions and very disrespectful comments.

You are still young here and have lots of things to learn as all of us do :)

!Locked
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 22:39 by iErnesto94 »