Author Topic: ban from 4k  (Read 1212 times)

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban from 4k
« on: March 04, 2022, 01:38 »
_JODA

shark4k

Get ban for strange reasons https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=_joda

This kid shark4k(admin) in the middle of the game decide that he will make votekick  for cokoladica and unmute the game..
1-not only that their TEAM DIDNT EVEN VOTE ALL 4 but he  ban me with  reason /Refused to votekick/ SINCE WHEN I HAVE TO VOTE TO KICK SOME ..IS CALLED VOTEKICK KIDO..I DECIDE IF I WILL VOTE OR NO AND HOW WILL VOTE-YES OR NO !!!
2-Other reason for the ban is /Evading Ban /- I was'n ban ,to evade  ban  dummy? And the link for the ban he provided, is no related to me at all- Request: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.1710.html  This link is for some turbolover that ernesto94 ban..
3-3th reason for ban /Ignore an admin/WHAT IN HELL REASON IS THAT???DUMMY- IN MY GAME IF I MUTE GAME WILL STAY MUTED-AND I IGNORE ALL SO I DONT NEED TO READ ALL THE CHAT AND SPAM ON SCREEN-HE ABUSE HIS ADMIN POWERS , MUTE ME FOR NO REASON AND KEEP UNMUTE THE GAME SO HE CAN KEEP SPAM -KICK VEWER,KICK VEWER ,KICK..,LIKE IF THE GAME IS MUTED THE PLAYERS CANOT VOTE?A DUMMY CAN THEY??..U DIDNT EVEN VOTE ALL 4 OF U TO KICK HIM,ONLY 3,HOW CAN U BAN ME FOR NOT VOTING..U HAVE TO BAN ALL OTHER 7 PLAYERS U PRICK -check the log (https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6450158) and just to enlightening u kid when use "-mute all" command u can't see when there is a vote..INFANT !!!
So I get ban for not voting(it's my chose to vote or no),he mute me and unmute the game so he can spam to all -kick ,kick ,kick( I'm owner,and he abuse his admin power to unmute game for spam reason,votekick can be done even if the game is muted) and for ban evade? - since I don have  ban at all HOW TO EVADE IT ?!!!!
HE MAKE BAN WITH IMAGINARY FALS REASONS !!!
Please take accurate action !!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 05:22 by JODA »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban from 4k
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 02:51 »
Cool to know only you know how to post complain with a disrespect and ignore warns, calling me kid, are you speaking english now? you acted retarded with an admin? 5 times removed unmuteall for say kick weaver, you re-muted 5 times, why you're sad after warns?

I was w8ing you to post an unban request nicely to unban you, now you complained me then w8 higher admin to decide, about urs.

We are not playing PUBG if your team left game or die, you had choose to listen but you acted Dr.Ignorer., it is DotA 5v5

28:29   shark4k   [Allies]   !votekick coko
28:29      [All]   [shark4k] voted to kick [cokoladica] [1/6]
28:31      [All]   [Pi4] voted to kick [cokoladica] [2/7]
28:32      [All]   [ExtremeViolence] voted to kick [cokoladica] [3/7]
30:34   Pi4   [All]   go kick weaver
47:16   Pi4   [Allies]   !votekick coko
47:16      [All]   [Pi4] voted to kick [cokoladica] [1/6]
47:19      [All]   [ExtremeViolence] voted to kick [cokoladica] [2/7]
47:26      [All]   [shark4k] voted to kick [cokoladica] [3/7]

1st warning
30:25      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
30:29   shark4k   [All]   wow..
30:34   Pi4   [All]   go kick weaver
30:37   _JODA   [Allies]   !muteall

2nd warning
30:50      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
30:54   shark4k   [All]   im not an idiot here

3rd warning
34:09      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
34:13   shark4k   [All]   seems joda u wanna ban
34:15   _JODA   [Allies]   !muteall

4th warning.
34:50   shark4k   [All]   refused to kick a afk/feeder
34:55   shark4k   [All]   and ignore an admin

5th warning.
38:44      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
38:49   Pi4   [Allies]   !sd coko
38:51   shark4k   [All]   so its good 4v5

we have our RULES how to use !VOTEKICK with vaild reasons
The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.

Weaver should be kicked with reasons are vaild, since game starts after ten mins, move 1 or 2 times then go afk 1 or 2 mins and die without reason, count as a Feeder/AFKing/not able to play,

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 02:55 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 03:31 »
I DONT CARE IF THE VOTEKICK IS  VALID OR NO -U INFANT ,I DECIDE IF I WILL VOTE OR NO-SHOW ME WHERE IS WRITEN THAT ADMNIN CAN BAN PLAYER FOR NOT VOTING U DUMM PRICK-SHOW ME !!!WHY DIDT U BAN REST 7 PLAYERS FOR NOT VOTE U PRICK
U CALL THIS WARTNING ??? COZ I DIDNT VOTE AND COZ U WANT GAME UNMUTE SO U CAN SPAM  TO ALL TO VOTEKICK?? R U SICK IN THE BRAIN??? EVERY BODY IN GAME CAN VOTE AS THEY PLEASE,GAME SHOULDNT BE UNMUTE ONLY COZ U WANT SO!!!VOTEKICK IS VISIBLE EVEN IF GAME IS MUTED -INFANT- NO NEED BIG ADMIN 4K TO PAUSE OR UNMUTE ONLY COZ HE HAS THE PRIVILIGE TO DO SO
WHEN U IN MY GAME U PLAY BY MY RULES..U ABUSE YOUR POWER FOR NO REASON AND U KEEP TALK ...I CANT BELIVE HOW  DUMM U R.THE RULES FOR VOITEKICK SAYS THAT U CANT VOTEKICK FOR NO REASON ,NOT THAT I'M OBLIGATED TO VOTE -RETARD!!!READ BETTER UR OWN RULES
IF I MUTE GAME -IT STAYED MUTED-VOTEKICK IS NOT REASON  FOR U TO UNMUTE GAME AND SPAM TO ALL-KICK- KICK- KICK -KICK,  SO EVERY BODY DO WHAT U WANT!!  AND MUTE ME,  COZ  I MUTE THE GAME AGAIN ..AND U CALL THIS  "WARNING "COZ UR SICK BRAIN TELS U  SO???!!! IMBECILE..AND AS U CAN SEE DUMMY U DIDNT EVEN VOTE ALL 4 ONLY 3..GO BAN OTHER 7 PLAYERS TO..IMBECILE
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:55 by JODA »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 05:45 »
Your rules? dunno, who r u made rules with shit caps on? IMBECILE/kid/dummy/SICK BRAIN?

Show some respect or you will be banned from forum, talk like mature person without caps/disrespect.

I banned you for 2 reasons locking ALLChat 5 times while I was typing your team to vote kick(Refusing to votekick), evading ban. plus ur ignores warns

How will I say while you locking chat, hes busy or not able to play, move to die. then go afk 50-90 seconds every 1 or 2 mins.

this not abuse ^^.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 05:50 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 10:06 »
@JODA do not use Caps Lock when writting on forum !
Lag Abuse

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2022, 13:16 »
Respect???..0 respect to you.I do not have to respect u only coz u r moderator,especially when use ur autority with falsefy reasons for ban. U prove once again how incapable and incompetence u r .How many player complain from ur ridiculous decisions already?Do not change subject kid with my capslock or the way im expressing my frustration toward ur  nonsense action...U dont have right to unmute game for spaming to all kick kick kick and ban me for mute the game back ,how u didnt get this..since im owner i decide if game will bee locked(muted)  or no -NOT YOU !!!!  U can vote kick even the game is muted..SO tell me now mister moderator since u unmute Game and spam kick  kick, mute me (whit no reason)did other plaeyrs vote the way u want..DID THEY?NO THEY DIDT coz rest 7(only 3 voted) players decide same as me if they want to vote or no,following ur insane logic u HAVE to ban them also foR "NOT VOTEKICK" ..If this didnt open ur blinnd eyes that ur actions has no logic and is way over ur moderator rights mean u r realy ignorant ,incompetence kid with moderator rights.We do not discuss the reason for votekick kido ,we discuss that u abuse ur moderator rights and place ban for refusing votekick !!!U dint show me  that rule yet ,where is written that I MUST VOTE  when there i a votekick-SHOW ME so u have reason to ban me for not votekick-SHOW ME...Explain how i evade ban since i  do not have ban??
Please head admin to take action for this insane moderator  who ban players with non existing reasons like REFUSE TO VOTEKICK and locking the game(muteall option) and unban me..
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 14:29 by JODA »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 15:23 »
you are banned for this,
1st https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201406.0.html
don't act like you don't know you avoided a ban.

2nd how players will vote without listen to reasons.

3rd you ignores warns bcoz you want ur team enjoy on weaver or 5v5

4th your behaviour is not welcomed so care this LAST WARNING for you.

Speak to people nicely and if you believe someone broke the rules in a match you playing feel free to report them. and you still can avoid playing with players you think they are bad without insulting them.

As I mentioned up, I was going to unban you if you post unban request, doesn't matter for me that game, it is matter for me you have to listen and understand, 
you still acting and showing a offensive attitude of superiority, proceeding from or characterized by arrogance an arrogant reply.

As head admin I have to control LA Players better even in game, but how with your arrogance IG/Fourm even in conversations are nagtives  you fucked all red lines this not means can't take an action, this means I still don't care about urs for now,

You don't want your team to kick him plus fucking ignore like acting someone 0 in english was ingame?
goodbye.

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 17:24 »
I didnt even know i have this   ban and I'll take it.I'm speaking for ban u make with ridiculous reason -not votekick, dont play smart with me  .From now one stay away from my game..i dont care about ur mental problems and ridiculous excuses to place ban,go play with bots and use ur moderator acces with them so they will never oppose ur incompetent decisions.Learn better same rules u brake ,like having actual reasons to mute to ban and to disturb the game for ur own reasons,RESPECT THE OWNER OF THE GAME AND HIS CHOISES,not only  doing what  u want coz u have acces to control panel of commands!!! what warns u talking about ,warn that i didnt vote?!?!?! U still didnt realise that there NO such rule,and if i mute the game u keep it that way,votekick itself is enough reason for other players to deside if they vote or no,no need to make additional statemen like spaming like -kick vewer, kick vewer..and yet 7 players didnt voite despite ur spam.NEVER JOIN MY GAME-EVER !!!

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 19:36 »
@iErnesto94

Will close the topic since all is said.
Lag Abuse

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2022, 21:04 »
I didnt even know i have this   ban and I'll take it.
dont play smart with me

After ban this account you couldn't join with it, decided to move another acc _Joda
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=_joda_;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1;bpage=1

last game since 3months and half a month.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=_joda;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1;bpage=1

what warns u talking about ,warn that i didnt vote?!?!?! U still didnt realise that there NO such rule,and if i mute the game u keep it that way,votekick itself is enough reason for other players to deside if they vote or no

Scroll up to read what warns, stop go ways are blocked and lying too.

goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2022, 16:19 »
_JODA !unbanned
@4K your ban was not justified. Next time please be more careful! Such bans are not allowed!

34:50   shark4k   [All]   refused to kick a afk/feeder
34:55   shark4k   [All]   and ignore an admin

1) Weaver was away for 90 seconds only once. That is not considered afking.
2) Refusing to kick feeder.
      f) Refusing to Votekick a player who is ruining the game (intentional mass feeding/sabotaging team mates or the game, see also point 8 for valid votekick scenarios) may lead to a ban.
The player did not feed intentioanlly thus kicking him is not allowed!!
3) The host is the owner of the game and it is up to him to decide if he wants to mute all or not. There is not such rules as ignoring admin, it is up to him to do as he prefers.

Please follow the rules by the book.

@JODA Next time that you insult other players/mods in the forum you will be warned/banned! I understand that you felt frustrated for your ban but this is why we have the complains board, so that mistakes can be fixed.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 16:27 by iErnesto94 »